Trying for sibling...Dec/Jan

I apoligize if there is already a thread like this out there, but I could not find one.

My DH and I will be going to our consult tomorrow, and are hoping to transfer 2 donor embryos January sometime. Our little miracle boy is 1 1/2, and I would love to be able to give him a sibling. We went through soooo much to have him, I am praying that we are a little luckier this time around. We have four embryos left, so only two chances at a sibling. This is a little intimidating considering we went through 6 cycles to get number 1!!! I know we are sooo lucky to have him, so I think this time around will be a little easier.

I hope their are some cycle buddies out there for me!

We are trying for a sibling too. Next ivf is in the new year. Will they stim you as well to see if you produce any good embryos to increase chances? Not sure how it works so sorry. Have you been doing anything to prepare.? Supplements etc?

Sending tons of positive vibes your way.

Alicia :grouphug:

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I’ll be doing IVF either Jan/Feb 2012. Our daughter is now 10 months and we’d love to give her a sibling. My FSH is up and developed a thyroid problem post-partum, so a little worried about our chances. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote=sunrisec]We are trying for a sibling too. Next ivf is in the new year. Will they stim you as well to see if you produce any good embryos to increase chances? Not sure how it works so sorry. Have you been doing anything to prepare.? Supplements etc?

Sending tons of positive vibes your way.

Alicia :grouphug:[/quote]

Glad you are going to join me! No I will not be stimmed, I will only be on estrogen to mimic a typical cycle, and then we will have two of our frozen embryos transferred. I will be trying to eat as healthy as possible and taking pre-natal vitamins. Good luck to you!!!

Glad you are joining us!! My body changed a lot post-partum as well. I have not had any blood test done since so I don’t know if I have any issues yet. Hopefully your RE will not how to treat the problems you are having. Good luck to you!