Trying hard after miscarriage

Hello. I am on cycle 14 of ttc after my loss. The loss was so devastating for me and I still have a hard time with it. It didn’t take long for me to conceive before. Why is this so hard now?? We did an IUI and it failed, we planned to have a second IUI and had to cancel due to early ovulation.My doc put me on the pills and is waiting for us for another IUI but says the chances are not very high. Has anyone else had this circumstance? Because I think we’ll go for an IVF on a donor egg next as the doctor also says there’s great likelihood that the whole problem is in the quality of my eggs. And I understand that I’m not getting younger :frowning: and the whole situation may only get worse. We’ve spent so much time and all was useless. But in that case this won’t be the baby that is my flesh and blood. And I’m so afraid of choosing the right donor.
Any advice would be appreciated

[QUOTE=“caroline.br, post: 1869742, member: 87544”]Hello. I am on cycle 14 of ttc after my loss. The loss was so devastating for me and I still have a hard time with it. It didn’t take long for me to conceive before. Why is this so hard now?? We did an IUI and it failed, we planned to have a second IUI and had to cancel due to early ovulation.My doc put me on the pills and is waiting for us for another IUI but says the chances are not very high. Has anyone else had this circumstance? Because I think we’ll go for an IVF on a donor egg next as the doctor also says there’s great likelihood that the whole problem is in the quality of my eggs. And I understand that I’m not getting younger :frowning: and the whole situation may only get worse. We’ve spent so much time and all was useless. But in that case this won’t be the baby that is my flesh and blood. And I’m so afraid of choosing the right donor.
Any advice would be appreciated[/QUOTE]
oh. dear, sorry you have faced it. You know, it’s not a time to give up. A lot of women here found their happiness. And you are not an excuse, soo cheer up and think positive.
To my mind, a true mother is not the one that gave birth but the one who cared and brought up. No matter, who will be a donor the matter is how you’ll love this child and i think you will a good one.

I have done 1 iui and 3 ivf with my own eggs but they weren’t successful and after 4 failed attempts (with my own eggs )the doctors advise us try on donor eggs. Yes this baby will not fully genetically connected to you and your husband .There is still a grate change for you to have a baby and on the other hand this baby will have half of your genes))) I completely agree with you to choose a good donor it is not an easy task.

Agreed, in the end you’ll have a baby and when you’ll se these beautiful eyes with the little nose and lips you’ll understand the real happiness. All your worries will be passed and your feelings overcome you.
due to the de conception, every clinic has a donor database which shows different donors. you can choose any you want. The color of the hair, eyes, nose’s form and so on. My clinic provided us with 3D database, and that was really cool. Also we could read an information about donor and saw video presentations.
It’s not a big deal to choose the person. The main issue is your understanding and perception. Wish you, caroline.br all the best and you are not alone here.

[QUOTE=“littlemouse, post: 1869766, member: 87391”]Agreed, in the end you’ll have a baby and when you’ll se these beautiful eyes with the little nose and lips you’ll understand the real happiness. All your worries will be passed and your feelings overcome you.
due to the de conception, every clinic has a donor database which shows different donors. you can choose any you want. The color of the hair, eyes, nose’s form and so on. My clinic provided us with 3D database, and that was really cool. Also we could read an information about donor and saw video presentations.
It’s not a big deal to choose the person. The main issue is your understanding and perception. Wish you, caroline.br all the best and you are not alone here.[/QUOTE]
You intrigued me because almost the most clinics that i know have poor database . Your clinic should be very expensive including all these 3-D database and video presentations? Is your clinic in Europe? Does it has any age restrictions for egg donation?

Yes, it in Europe, in Ukraine. They have wide dnor database and you have an opportunity to choose the donors you like. Main criteria for donors in this base are age between 18 and 29, physical, psychological and genetic health, pleasant appearance and having her own healthy child. I’d rather say not expensive but affordable. If you want to know more you can look at their website, Biotexcom - the name of a clinic.

Thank you so much for the information!!! I will for sure looking through their website. Hope i will find there addition information .All the aspects that you have described seem to me very attractive.

[QUOTE=“littlemouse, post: 1869766, member: 87391”]Agreed, in the end you’ll have a baby and when you’ll se these beautiful eyes with the little nose and lips you’ll understand the real happiness. All your worries will be passed and your feelings overcome you.
It’s not a big deal to choose the person. The main issue is your understanding and perception. Wish you, caroline.br all the best and you are not alone here.[/QUOTE]
Thank you littlemouse. You are being so kind to me, though I understand that you are trying to cheer me up somehow. And I understand that there’s nothing to scare about even if that baby wouldn’t be a part of me. I love children and I know I would love that child being a part of my husband as much as I love him. But anyway that’s a dream of each and every woman to give birth to child and to expect that little creature have your eyes, your nose, your lips or something else. Those dreams never die and you’ll live and hope it’ll come true one day

And I want to thank you all for your support and useful information. There’s only 2 days left before we venture our last IUI and of course I pray god for a miracle, though I’m fully aware that I might found myself looking for a decent clinic to go for an IVF. And I think I’ll start with looking for some information about the clinic in Ukraine you’ve mentioned here. I’m not particularly enthusiastic about going into the procedure with my doctor for certain reasons. Besides the whole process took me so much time, effort and definitely money that If there is a chance to find something on good conditions and for more reasonable price, I would definitely consider it.

Of course, we all deserve to be the mothers. It’s our nature to give a birth and no matter what will happen next. Our goal is to bring a new life, to show the bright colours to a baby and teach how to communicate with others. I understand you well and want to say you’ll definitely love this baby and everything will be not so important after all. You should be strong and positive about everything.

you are welcome, if you want I will tell more about this clinic. I’m open to any your question. I want to help other people to gain their happiness. It’s not so difficult to share your exprerience and cheer up other, I want to be a part of somebody’s life. Give a hand of support.

Hi, darling. I got pregnant after about 5-8 months of trying the first time…then miscarried at 10 weeks…that was in Spring 2009. Before the miscarriage I was always a 28-30 day cycle and AF always came on her own…never any problems. But then after my miscarriage it became very irregular. My doctor prescribed me a lot of medicine and vitamins to take it to the norm. But luckily I was advised to take control of my everyday life, of what I eat, what I do from day to day and so on. You know, I’ve started being so captious about all that it almost seemed abnormal. But you won’t believe it really helped just after only about 4 months of such behavior. :slight_smile: I was so happy and I just want to say that you should not underestimate all these small things that do influence our lives. You should definitely study the info like that and modify your life where you think it should be done. That’s just because it may still raise your chances to get PG through IUI especially if you say once you had to cancel your IUI because of ovulation problems… Good luck to you hun with the thing xx

I have already looked through their website. Their prices and services look attractive. But it’s only a simple text it would be better if you share with me your own experience. Is that everything true what they have written there? Do you need pay some extra money for their service or everything is cover by contract?

All what is written there is true. Every package has its own cost plus included options like the food, accommodation, transportation and interpreter. So there is no need to pay any exta money. Of course if you want to go with the pets or other people the clinic doesn’t cover the expenses of this people or animals. Also your shopping and other stuff are not included in this price.
you can pay in parts, it means you’ll have an opportunity to gain money and pay particular parts in the particular time what is very conveniant.
We were meet by a driver at the aiport and then went to the hotel where we lefs our stuff. After this the driver drove us to the clinic for the initial consultation. We were informed about three packages they have plus did some tests and have been consulted by the doctor. In general, everything was perfect, I didn’t regret about our choice.
What else do yu want to know?

Hi, girls! Just wanted to add a piece of information here about the simple things that we usually ignore in our lives due to very different circumstances :frowning: I’ve recently come across the results of quite interesting study. The scientists proved that even certain amount of darkness influence the fertility of a woman’s egg. At that time body produces melatonin that has strong antioxidant properties that shield the egg from free-radical damage, especially when women ovulate, the findings reveal. That’s why you should take at least 8 hour period of darkness each day. And try not to turn on the light even if you wake up at night as light pollution is not good as well. And this is equally important both when you are just struggling to conceive or when you are already caring a baby. Take care

[QUOTE=“littlemouse, post: 1869816, member: 87391”]All what is written there is true. Every package has its own cost plus included options like the food, accommodation, transportation and interpreter. So there is no need to pay any exta money. Of course if you want to go with the pets or other people the clinic doesn’t cover the expenses of this people or animals. Also your shopping and other stuff are not included in this price.
you can pay in parts, it means you’ll have an opportunity to gain money and pay particular parts in the particular time what is very conveniant.
We were meet by a driver at the aiport and then went to the hotel where we lefs our stuff. After this the driver drove us to the clinic for the initial consultation. We were informed about three packages they have plus did some tests and have been consulted by the doctor. In general, everything was perfect, I didn’t regret about our choice.
What else do yu want to know?[/QUOTE]
It’s so great that there is such opportunities like to pay by installments. What about medical staff? Are they enough professional? Do they speak English or they have translators (should we pay for translators work?) Is it possible always to be in touch with the clinic?

Hm, very interesting information to think over. I think it’s very useful for all of us. I will take it into account and tell all my friends about this resource.

Well, all medical stuff is professional. Ever one has a higher education plus a great experience in this field. All doctors are good as well. Some of them know a bit of english but it won’t be a problem for you. Every package includes an interpreter and other options so need. You don’t have to pay any extra money for that. And what about connection. Your manager will keep you in touch 24/7. They do their best to make their clients feel comfortable.

wow, i didn’t know that. So, you shouldn’t work at night when you are pregnant? It could hurt your health, am I right? Even simple reading? When did you discover this? Can you please send this article or the link to the website you have read about. Thank you in advance

Yep, … that was unexpected news for me as well :slight_smile: But they say that a woman must provide her organism with 8 hours of uninterrupted darkness. In other case her biological clock gets confused and it influences the quality of the egg released or the process of ovulation in general … can’t remember exactly ( and for those who are already pregnant this may affect the nervous system of the baby. I don’t have the link to the article at hand (haven’t saved it unfortunately and lost for a while), but I’ll try to find it and will post it here soon