Trying not to test before 2WW.... HELP

I am trying not to put my hopes up but after IUI on 03/13 my breast were really sore and now its only on my nipples i can’t even touch them or lay in bed face down. Is this a good sign? Or I shouldn’t get too excited. Maybe it was follistim and ovidrel that caused all this? :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

It could very well be the Ovidrel and other meds…or it could not. The 2ww is terrible. I can say that I’ve had every symptom under the sun and still BFN but other women have had different outcomes, it’s just different for everyone and so hard to tell what is what. Just really try to think about something else. I’ve told my self i’m not pg until proven otherwise, only thing that keeps me somewhat sane, good luck!

[QUOTE=Hopeful4Baby23]It could very well be the Ovidrel and other meds…or it could not. The 2ww is terrible. I can say that I’ve had every symptom under the sun and still BFN but other women have had different outcomes, it’s just different for everyone and so hard to tell what is what. Just really try to think about something else. I’ve told my self i’m not pg until proven otherwise, only thing that keeps me somewhat sane, good luck![/QUOTE]

Thank you this is driving me nuts. I promise I won’t waste money on preg test until next Thursday. I have a feeling I am going to get a :bfn: this cycle anyways. I never have had a :bfp: . I always wonder what could it feel like.