Trying to turn a corner after loss

Hello
any advice welcome!!

I find that my heart is still so broken after losing all babies I have been pregnant with. I suppose this is normal but I am running out of time to make this dream come true. Any advice for dealing with the pain and more importantly, the anxiety that creeps in when I move forward in this new journey (DE), I just get so scared.

[QUOTE=“Bravegypsie, post: 1790296, member: 85311”]Hello
any advice welcome!!

I find that my heart is still so broken after losing all babies I have been pregnant with. I suppose this is normal but I am running out of time to make this dream come true. Any advice for dealing with the pain and more importantly, the anxiety that creeps in when I move forward in this new journey (DE), I just get so scared.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for your pain and lost dear!!!
I was scared I will never become a mother, and i know exactly how do you feel, but trust me patience and positive thoughts is the best for you now! I know my advice can be very late, because your message is old. I just wanted to tell you how much I feel your pain and fear!
Please be safe and all the best for you
xx

Well! This post is very much painful. To recover from your pain is many difficult and tough. Especially when you have lost your most valuable thing. Your heart completely breaks with that continuous pain. In this situation undergoing through anxiety is very much obvious and harmful too. One should never lose hope of something which he or she has lost. Hope is the only solution of your anxiety and depression and which can make you out of it. In this post, a woman lost all her babies during her pregnancy, which is really very painful. But, my dear, you should have faith in God and yourself. You have to recover from your pain. For this particular thing a psychic session can be referred. The psychics can surely help you in resolving your fear and anxiety. With their generous future predictions, they can also make you aware that whether the things will be sorted out again or not. Whether you will have a baby this time or not. People can explore more information about these psychics at http://www.martine-voyance.com/deontologie/ and cabn avail more services.

Losing all babies is not normal. Dear, you should see a doctor. There are many reasons why one miscarries. Medically, doctors believe that there is a problem in any situation faced. Like in your case. Miscarriages happen due to various reasons. I am well informed in this topic, perhaps I can help. My sister had a similar case. But she decided to go to Bio tex clinic for help. Thereafter, she had a solution to her problems. Before that she had 3 miscarriages. I told her that was not normal. Bu after treatment in Kiev, she is now a proud mother. You should also start seeking medical help. There is something wrong with you. You cannot conceive unless you solve the problem. Reasons for miscarriages can vary. Like weak uterine walls and thin endometrium walls. Rhesus factor can also attribute to miscarriages. Immunity issues is also an effect. I wish I could elaborate more on each problem. But I feel the post will be lengthy. However, you can go to the hospital to get more information concerning this.

Losing all babies is not normal. Dear, you should see a doctor. There are many reasons why one miscarries. Medically, doctors believe that there is a problem in any situation faced. Like in your case. Miscarriages happen due to various reasons. I am well informed in this topic, perhaps I can help. My sister had a similar case. But she decided to go to Bio tex clinic for help. Their services are s0o good that they are running out of 2018 economy packages. So clients only have this week for registration. Thereafter, she had a solution to her problems. Before that she had 3 miscarriages. I told her that was not normal. Bu after treatment in Kiev, she is now a proud mother. You should also start seeking medical help. There is something wrong with you. You cannot conceive unless you solve the problem. Reasons for miscarriages can vary. Like weak uterine walls and thin endometrium walls. Rhesus factor can also attribute to miscarriages. Immunity issues is also an effect. I wish I could elaborate more on each problem. But I feel the post will be lengthy. However, you can go to the hospital to get more information concerning this.

Lovelady, Emily and Calisy-thank you for your comments and advice. I wrote that 2 years ago and am just now reading your comments but i wanted you to each know that i did read your comments and appreciate them.

So sad for your misfortune. I trust you will be a mother soon. You can be a mother. Don’t be sad. You can go for IVF or surrogacy. Although,IVF is an incredible method yet it is difficult and painful. Surrogacy can be considered a good method. It is an effective technique. It isn’t difficult in any way. You can have a hereditary infant through gestational surrogacy. I have an infant through surrogacy as well. I was infertile due to cervix incompetence disease. So I chose surrogacy as my alternative. For surrogacy, I went to a clinic in Europe. I am happy to the point that I didn’t waste much time. I just went for surrogacy at a suitable time and today I am a happy mother. I hope it would be helpful to you. Stay blessed.

I felt deep grief for you. I hope that you’ll get your desire soon. You still have the ability to conceive a child. Never lose the hope. You can go for the alternatives like IVF or surrogacy. IVF is a technical procedure and risky too. While surrogacy is very close to the natural way of having babies. It’s less risky and success rates are very high. Mostly, people and experts recommends surrogacy treatment. Surrogacy has benefited many infertile ones. I also have benefited myself through surrogacy. I can’t conceive a baby due to heart disease. So, I decided to opt the surrogacy option. I went to Europe for the treatment. I’m glad that I made a wise decision. I have a baby through surrogacy now. I believe that your wish will be fulfilled soon. Keep calm and stay optimist.

Hello. How are you? I can relate to your situation. I know how hard it is to face all this. Losing your babies is really heart breaking. It feels like losing a part of your own body. I have been in the same boat. Faced miscarriages twice. I was left devastated. It felt like the whole world had collapsed. All my hopes were dashed. It was only when my husband searched through the internet and came up with the idea of surrogacy. We have had our done from Ukraine. I am glad to tell you that I am a super mommy now. Dear, keep up your hopes high. I hope happiness reach your doorsteps soon. Keeping you high in my prayer list. Stay safe.

Really sorry to know what you had gone through. Life sometimes become so hard and we can’t do anything. I was also in the same situation few years ago. It was like an end for me but I was told about alternative methods like IVF and Surrogacy. These methods totally changed my life. I will recommend you that too. Good Luck.

So sad for your misfortune. I trust you will be a mother soon. You can be a mother. Don’t be sad. You can go for IVF or surrogacy. Although,IVF is an incredible method yet it is difficult and painful. Surrogacy can be considered a good method. It is an effective technique. It isn’t difficult in any way. You can have a hereditary infant through gestational surrogacy. I have an infant through surrogacy as well. I was infertile due to cervix incompetence disease.

Hey there I hope you’re doing well. Don’t worry I am sure things will get better. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. It isn’t easy to cope up with such situations. The feelings are indescribable. Don’t let this make you give up. Opting for DE is a good decision. I am sure it will perfectly work for you. A lot of people during IVF opt for acupuncture you can ask your doctor regarding that. Other than that change your lifestyle. It is extremely important that you start eating healthy. Make sure the food you eat is full of nutrients. Healthy food will significantly increase your chances of success. Also, make sure the doctor you are visiting has a high success rate. Other than that there is nothing to worry about just stay positive.

Hey! How are you? I just read your post. I really felt sad to know about your lost. No one can bear the grief. But don’t worry it is the part of life. I would suggest you pay some attention to the work you love to do. This will change your focus I hope you will forget the things you are facing. I hope everything will be fine. Have a good day.

Hey. How are you doing? Hope so you are feeling better. My dear, there is always a bright day after dark night. My dear doesn’t lose hope. Time will be in your favour soon. Just stay hopeful. I know it’s not easy to move on. Surely it is not possible to forget. But after sometimes you got way to deal with it. Keep trying again. There is no failure for those who don’t stop trying. Hope so my words help you. Take cares

Hey girl. I found this today. Miscarriages are really hard to overcome. I know how much they are painful for a woman. I have been through this 3 times. I always wanted to be a mother. I have a baby through surrogacy. I was left infertile so this made me go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. The surrogate gave birth to a healthy. Through this, I became a mother. All I wanted to say is that a woman always wanted to be a mother. She always finds different ways to have babies. I am a mother now. I have no more worries now.

Hello young woman. I discovered this today. Unnatural birth cycles are extremely difficult to defeat. I know the amount they are excruciating for a lady. Well, apart from that I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I generally needed to be a mother. I have a child through surrogacy. I was left fruitless so this influenced me to go for surrogacy. I went to a centre in Europe. The centre gave me a sound surrogate. The surrogate brought forth a sound. Through this, I turned into a mother. All I needed to state is that a lady constantly needed to be a mother. She generally finds different approaches to have babies. I am a mother now. I have no more stresses now.

Hey. Sorry for your pain and loss dear. This post is very much painful. To recover from this incident is very difficult. And it gets even worse when you are losing the thing which you have been married for some time. The psychologist can surely help you in this. You should start seeking spiritual help. Try to become close to natural things. Start some hobbies like gardening. But to overcome this problem the only best solution is to try to conceive. Try again dear and stay positive. Don’t lose hope things will come to you soon. losing a baby is not the easy thing to forget. But you have to do this as it is the only solution. Best of luck.

Hey there Really sorry for what you are going through. Life is hard and full of ups and downs. I was also in the same situation as you few years back. It was like an end for me but my BFF told me about surrogacy. It totally changed my life. Being Positive and Faithful is key. Your time will come. Don’t loose hope.

Sorry to hear about your losses. I’m from Japan.We moved to Europe to find our heaven.
Surrogacy is ban in Japan.And i’m infertile due to some cancer reasons. So we moved to Europe to find surrogacy related clinics. We consulted many clinics in Europe. Than we came to know about clinics in Ukraine and we moved to Ukraine.
In ukraine we found a very good clinic.
Now we are having twins with the help of this clinic.The clinic gave us a very good surrogate mom.With the help of that mom we are having our two twin daughters.
We are so excited and happy.
Feedback and suggestions much admired.

Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I really felt sorry to know about your condition. But don’t worry, it may a part of life. Such things makes a man stronger. I think you should forget these things and learn from it. Past just bring frustrations. So move on, be positive and hope for the best. Everything will be fine.