Trying to wait patiently....GIVE ME PATIENCE

IM CURRENTLY TAKING LUPRON,FOLLISTEM INJESTIONS DAILY. I HAD FIVE ULTRASOUNDS IN THE PAST WEEK AND A HALF AND PROBLEMS WITH GETTING MY BLOOD TAKIN.:grr: I WAS JUST TOLD THAT I HAVE SO MANY ADHESIONS THAT MY RE CANT TELL IF THERE IS ANY EGG PRODUCTION. SO OF COURSE I HAVE TO GET STABED TEN THOUSAND TIMES FOR SOMEONE ANYONE TO FIND A VEIN.AFTER HAVING TWO SURGERYS, ONE TO REMOVE BOTH TUBES DUE TO BLOCKAGE AND THE OTHER FOR A CYST ASPIRATION. I MIGHT JUST LOOSE MY MIND IF THE RE SAYS I NEED ANOTHER SURGERY.:grr:

Emotions and nerves can, if you let them, get the better of you. But avoid that chocolate bar – and not just because of the caffeine. Now’s the time, more than ever, to eat a balanced, healthy diet. Ignore the nonsense online about eating particular foods to aid implantation. Go for an even mix of vegetables, fruit, pulses, carbs and proteins. Read our blog post on the perfect IVF diet. And don’t spend too long in bed: the latest research says prolonged bed rest post-transfer won’t improve your pregnancy chances and might make them worse. Don’t test early, or expect pregnancy symptoms. Testing early – e.g. half way through the two week wait – is pointless. After an IVF cycle using your own eggs, the HCG in your body could give you a false positive or negative. Wait for 14 days after your transfer (12 after a day-5 transfer), then test. Had donor eggs or an FET? Test a few days early if you must. But you’ll only do another one at the right time. Patience can be less stressful. So put that HPT back in the box and watch another series of Borgen. Patience applies to pregnancy symptoms as well. I didn’t feel pregnant at all in my two week wait. But I still had a beautiful baby 36 weeks later. So try your best not to obsess.