TTC for 6 years

Hi ladies,
I have been TTC for 6 years officially with absolutely no luck. I have never been pregnant, not even a false positive :frowning: My husband is in the Army and we are currently stationed in Germany. Beautiful place but it makes things more difficult when your TTC. I am expecting TriCare to call today and tell me when my infertility consult is, I have to see off post German Dr.'s. While the thought of possible treatment excites me I can’t help but wonder if it is false hope. Prior to moving here my Dr. thought I may have endo but wanted me to wait a year before he would test… ughh… but then we got orders for here and have to start all over again. I have a coupe of questions for you guys.

1. Have any of you never been able to conceive and had any luck with the hormone therapy route?

2. How long is the process to get started? We’re hoping to start before Christmas as things get hectic for the hubby at the beginning of the year!

Thanks,
Kristin

Not sure what hormone therapy route you mean, but I’ll toss out my experience just so you don’t feel left out to dry. :wink:

With my kids, I went to the RE on 10/6. They took a lonnnng history, ordered bloodwork for me and a sperm analysis for my husband. We went back later that month…maybe 2 weeks? and got the results and a script for clomid. I started it at the beginning of November, first month was a bust and got a BFP on the second.

I’m not sure how treatment in Germany or with the military would differ. Best of luck and here’s to some quick answers!

How exciting it is to be getting started!! I had my GYN doctor set up an appointment after having tried 3 rounds of Clomid (without monitoring). After I met with my RE, within a month I was beginning my first cycle of iui.

I wish you the best of luck!!