TTC number 3 all natural

Hello, My name is Amanda. I recently had and IUI October 14th. I did get pregnant and lost the baby on Nov. 9th by d&c. We have decided to try on our own again, at least for the next 3 to 4 months. We were given the go ahead to resume intercourse on the 14th of this month. I am taking OPK’s because I may ovulate before I get my first AF. I still haven’t gotten a Smile or AF so right now I am just waiting. We still haven’t done the bd because I have been scared to…yeah go figure…lol Anyway, I hope there are other women out there like me. Even if you are using clomid or other meds to help induce ovulation that is fine. I am just not doing another IUI for a while and I’m not doing any meds either. Just back to the old fashioned way of things. :woohoo:

Can I join?

I remember you from another thread. I believe our stories are similar in some ways I got pregnant in Sept and had a dnadc Oct 29 and am heartbroken. I feel as if I am starting all over again it took so long for this to happen but sigh…

My re said to wait one cycle but we are not waiting and I am waiting to ovulate. I chart bbt so can help you if you do I’ve been doing it for years. My husband is going out of town this weekend so I better not surge or will freak out. Hee, hee!!

Are you doing opk??? I started testing yesterday and so far negatives I’m hoping for a Sunday surge.

[quote=ballerinagirl]I remember you from another thread. I believe our stories are similar in some ways I got pregnant in Sept and had a dnadc Oct 29 and am heartbroken. I feel as if I am starting all over again it took so long for this to happen but sigh…

My re said to wait one cycle but we are not waiting and I am waiting to ovulate. I chart bbt so can help you if you do I’ve been doing it for years. My husband is going out of town this weekend so I better not surge or will freak out. Hee, hee!!

Are you doing opk??? I started testing yesterday and so far negatives I’m hoping for a Sunday surge.[/quote]

Yes, I do know you from another thread. I am doing OPK’s and I am doing clear blue digi. I haven’t got a smile yet either, but my lines are getting darker when I eject the test strip. I am hoping I should get my surge by this weekend as well. I was going to temp, but I didn’t start at the right time so I guess I am going to have to wait or not…lol Hopefully I will get pregnant this month! I hope you do too! We need some light to shine on us for sure.

I did call a new RE today just to get into a new one just in case I need one. I go see him Dec. 6th but I am really hoping I don’t have to go. :woohoo:

It’s nice to have someone in the same spot as me in almost every single way! BTW you can call me Amanda if you want.

Amanda-I am hoping you get preggers as well. I think you really have a good shot. I am sorry about the m/c :grouphug: I try not to think about it and am doing ok. Its a busy time of the year. I tested yesterday and am really hoping for a positive Sunday or later. Can’t wait to do the baby dance.:dance: The month we conceived we did it every other day and when I surged we did it that night and the next three nights. I’m still shocked it worked and have hope it will happen again.

I can tell when ovulation is close b/c my temps are low, nipples tingly and some months I have pain in my ovary and pressure. If its the left side I feel it more. How about you? Are you using the f. monitor, do you like it?

Happy to have found a buddy.:flower: