TTC with stims #3

Im really scared this will end up a :bfn: again. On Friday I had major pain, ovulation. I only have one tube and had one good egg so chances are not great. Please pray for us please. Im sure weve all been through so much pain I just wish we would all get the :bfp:we deserve because I dont think there is anything more paimful than :bfn: or :wings:. I had an ectopic around 3 years ago it broke every part of my heart because it was a shock to see:bfp:and two days later :(. Good luck to you all! Please pray for us Im not sure what beta is can someone explain? I go on 4/18 for bw and on 4/25 for THE test…:cross::pray::pray::pray::pray::babydust:to you all

oh and since we are saving for ivf we are doing TI with stims Im praying third shot will be the charms, please pray ladies

[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]CrystalS – [/FONT][/B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Don’t be discouraged. All you can do now is :pray:. You can get a BFP with Medicated cycles & Timed Intercourse. We did but it didn’t end as a happy story. I also only have one fallopian tube. Is the follie you have growing in your ovary attached to the tube, or on the opposite side? You have better chances when the follie is on the side where you have a tube. They say it can float over to the opposite side but it’s rare and slim to none. Best wishes! :babydust: [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Edited: [/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]A beta test is a blood pregnancy test also known as HCG. When you’re pregnant your body produces HCG that is detected on a HPT or in blood work. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/FONT]