Tubal infertility need donor eggs

Hello! I am 43 years old. I and my husband have been married for 15 years, 12 out of them we are fighting against my infertility. At first we didn’t pay much attention to this but then decided to do examination together and the results showed the problem was in me. I was so disappointed. Of course we tried to get pregnant naturally but it didn’t bring any results. For all these years I have made a lot: dozens of examinations, hundreds of analysis, great number of treatment attempts. After all my infirmity’s reason was determined – complete tubal obstruction. A doctor at once advised us to do Ivf. First of all tubal infertility has already indication for Ivf and secondly I have already lost a lot of time there was no reason fill in time. We have done 1 iui and 3 ivf on my own eggs. Before I thought that Ivf is able to help everyone but I was mistaken. The effectiveness is not so high it’s about one out of 3 patients become pregnant but I took the chance. All my hopes back then were put on Ivf but embryo not survived. The reason was endometriosis. So I did laparoscopy to get rid of endometriosis and biopsy was performed in order to obtain a tissue diagnostic. Now everything is ok but after 4 failed attempts on my own eggs the doctors advise us try on donor eggs. Unfortunately it’s impossible to do in our country and now we are looking for another clinic abroad but don’t know which one to choose Maybe someone knows or somewhere hears about good clinic abroad and can advise us???

Welcome to the forum, Lanna! I’m so sorry for everything you faced before…It’s a challenge for everyone, no doubt. I can imagine how you feel, really. I also had 3 failed IVF rounds and to be honest I didn’t expect I could ever try again. However, when I realized that my life woildn’t be full without a child I summoned all my courage and started to look for new ways of dealing with the problem. Having read a lot about possible options, I became ready. As I’m from Germany, I didn’t try to find a clinic somewhere out of Europe. You know, although egg donation is not allowed everywhere, there are still lots of variants. Your age gives you more abilities than I had…Anyway, I opted for Ukraine as a final destination. As I’m not ready to try too many times I decided to find a place with guarantees, you know. So, I chose a clinic which offers free switch to surrogacy in case of another failure. I don’t know what exactly are you looking for…but you could find guarantee programs in few European clinics and you definitely can be sure that your treatment will be much cheaper than in USA (if you live there). Good luck with your decision!

Thank you for empathy. I agree with you it’s a big challenge for everyone. I am aware of that fact that egg donation is not allowed everywhere recently i have faced this problem in our county. In our county ivf on donor eggs is prohibited by the law that’s why i and my DH looking for some clinic abroad. We also live in West Europe and want to find clinic among European countries i Think it will be more convenient. I’ve heard about egg donation in USA and Canada but still it’s so far away and what is not less important it’s very expensive. Why you chose Ukrainian clinic? It seems to me not very reliable option?Have long you have already cooperated with this clinic? (if for a long time do you have any positive results)???

Oh I see…it’s a common problem among us. Well, I met lots of info about fertility treatment in USA and it’s not that thing everybody could afford. Really! One cycle of IVF may cost like 5 cycles in Europe! I mean it! It’s not the way we could do it. Well, I was confused and didn’t know where to go. I asked billions of questions and finally made a decision. I’m sorry I wasn’t so attentive to details when was going through 3 IVF rounds. I wasn’t satisfied enough with what I had, you know 3 fails…I made a research and after comparing lots of clinics it became clear to me that Ukraine as a destination is the most suitable place. Price, location…these things matter.

You are right treatment in USA is quite expensive. I have already start study information about egg donation in Canada. I think i should start searching some information about ukrainian clinics too. In order just to compare and made final carefully weighed decision. Also Ukraine is more close to our county (maybe it will be less troubles with all this transfer staff). In any case thank you for a hint before I didn’t think about this direction. By the way do you have any trouble with ukrainian law?

Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on ([email protected]). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::

1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection

2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)

1. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.

2. Blockage from the fallopian Tube

3. Cyst from the ovaries

4. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching

5. Irregular menstruation

6. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)

7. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.

8. Infertility for easy Conception…

9. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc…

Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on ([email protected]) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life…

If I were you, i wouldn’t try to find a suitable place for having donor egg ivf in usa or canada, esp if you are from Europe. There are lots of clinics which offer such option and it’s much cheaper. Where are you from? Last week I found out that I’m pregnant…So, I’m at home now and have no problems with law or something, as it’s absolutely legal in Ukraine. Anyway, you can apply for spiritualist’s services and become a mother naturally :smiley:

I’m hurry to report that I’m completely agree with Petricker. After long search I had have to conclude that Ukraine as an option had been made for our couple. It’s really so. I mean their prices and services for that price. As for legislation it’s also friendly. I meet some views by Canadians who have chosen Ukrainian clinics for treatment, I think this has the reasons. I guess you may consider these options.

Lanna, Do you get your monthly period??,I asked you to get to priest eka herbal medication and you will see the difference naturally, they will give you only two of their product (herbs) and when you take them for just two weeks, the herbs will clear those problems you have with your infertility and it will make you Right and let Fallopian Tube 100% function so that you can get pregnant, and the other herbs they will give you, is to naturally make you get pregnant after you have clean your womb and increase your body immune system, and their product is not expensive and they will send it to you through your poster address…What happened to me was that i was fighting for Fibroid for over 7 and half years and imy monthly period was not regular and that was really my problem and i went for surgery and after a successful and i keep trying to get pregnant and my doctor told me that i have another Fibroid which was 2.5 inch and i could not hold my self for how expensive it was and and Mrs Lindiwe Mvuyana from South African write to me to have faith and get eka herbal medication,and that was how I keep faith to try and all is over now…Get to priest eka spiritual herbalhome and get their herbal medication,…([email protected].

My congratulations, it’s so nice news to hear about your pregnancy. What is your GA now? My husband also said that it would be more wisely looking for some clinic in Europe. We are from Norway. I don’t believe that some spiritualist can really help me. And my husband just will laugh at me…hehe:) Can you give me the name of you clinic or some link where I can read about their service??

Thanks you a lot for your advice. If even Canadians have chosen Ukrainian destination it proves that there are a really good service. I have already asked Petricker to give me the name of her clinic in Ukraine. I don’t know if you have the same clinic, so that’s why asking you give me also information about your clinic. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate you desire to help, but I don’t think now in my situation it’s quite reasonable address to spiritualist. I’m supporting more traditional medicine. Any way thank you again for the information I will take it into account.

thank you!! my beta was on 17th, so it’s more than 2 weeks after ET and in general it’s like 5th week. of course, if you are from europe, it’s much more convenient to have your tx here. there are lots of assistive techniques, like yogi, accupuncture, meditation and so on. maybe herbal treatment won’t make things worse, but it’s extremely hard to believe it could cure tubes block or be the reason of natural pregnancy. the clinic is called biotexcom. here is the link, you can look through their contracts here http://biotexcom.com/services/

I did not pay my attention I thought that we had written the name. I see you already have the link. So my advices are no longer needed. You’ll be able to find all necessary from this source, also the differences between their contracts. Perhaps I’m repeating we had chosen the standard package which satisfies us from all sides. So wish you have a good reading express your attitude then. I’m waiting. After this it will be easier to discuss about this clinic as an option.

Thank you a lot. You make a big favor me. I will wait until my husband back from his work and we together will look through biotex website and their services. Hope your pregnancy will be good without any trouble.

Hello! My husband and I have already looked through their website and even contacted with them. They offered very good packages for reasonable prices. We are almost ready to go there and sign with them contract. I’m hesitating which one is the best, which one to choose. Which one you can recommend? Which you have chosen for yourself?

You are to get my congratulations with your decision! I like it! We have signed the standard package. It was a middle one between econom and the most expensive VIP options. We prefer this package because considered it as the most appropriative for our situation and our family’s finances.

What can I suggest? I think it can depend on your personal feeling of the offered safety. You see?

We weighed our possibilities in foreign country and guarantees from the clinic. And we decided that exactly it was better for us to choose the Standard.

The packages differ from each other by the number of included services.

And only you can know what you really need to have during your staying there.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869982, member: 87459”]You are to get my congratulations with your decision! I like it! We have signed the standard package. It was a middle one between econom and the most expensive VIP options. We prefer this package because considered it as the most appropriative for our situation and our family’s finances.

What can I suggest? I think it can depend on your personal feeling of the offered safety. You see?

We weighed our possibilities in foreign country and guarantees from the clinic. And we decided that exactly it was better for us to choose the Standard.

The packages differ from each other by the number of included services.

And only you can know what you really need to have during your staying there.[/QUOTE]
My husband and I are about also to choose the standard package. This package includes 5 ivf attempts. In a case of 5 failures they will refund the money. As for me it’s a very good option. In such a way you don’t lose anything (except time) or you will get a successful result and give a birth to your child or just take your money back. I think it’s more or less guarantees because the clinic is interested in your successful result. We have already defined the date for initial consultation and sent the list of required documents.

Your awarenesssounds excellent! I think you have to be satisfied. Yes, we accepted this option due to its price and amount of attempts we could have in case of failure. We don’t want to get our money back the one thing we crave is our success at this field. After all we overcame we really deserve to become happier than were, and now it seems we are on the right way.

Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on ([email protected]). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::

1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage

2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)

1. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.

2. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Hepatitis

3. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS

4. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching

5. Irregular menstruation

6. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)

7. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.

8. Infertility for easy Conception…

9. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc…

Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on ([email protected]) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life…