TWIN Beta

Some of you ladies that are carring multiples what were your beta numbers? Im assuming Im pregnant with only one baby, but I am young and I did have two follies when I had my IUI done. Also what days post your iui did you get the numbers?

Here is my beta numbers so far
13 dpiui- 99
16 dpiui- 492
19 dpiui- 1393

What do you think? And please share yours =)

Great thread! I’ve been wondering the same thing, thanks to going out of town for the holidays I won’t get an u/s until Jan 7th! Ugh!

Beta#1: 114 (12dpiui)
Beta#2: 755 (15dpiui)

A person can have a high beta with twins or with one. It really doesn’t matter what the beta says. The only true way to know how many going to have is by ultrasound. I was told by some friends due to my beta being high it could be twins but nope it just one.

Good Luck…

Have you checked out BetaBase.info? It lists betas of single, twin, and triplet+ pregnancies. I know everyone says betas don’t really mean anything but I think betas hint a things. Sure, you can’t know for sure until the US but I really think betas can hint at how many are inside.

Anyways, looking at beta base, your numbers are slightly high for a singleton pregnancy and right in line for a twin pregnancy. Don’t get your hopes up too much because you never know BUT it’s fun to guess!

[quote=Caymen]Have you checked out BetaBase.info? It lists betas of single, twin, and triplet+ pregnancies. I know everyone says betas don’t really mean anything but I think betas hint a things. Sure, you can’t know for sure until the US but I really think betas can hint at how many are inside.

Anyways, looking at beta base, your numbers are slightly high for a singleton pregnancy and right in line for a twin pregnancy. Don’t get your hopes up too much because you never know BUT it’s fun to guess![/quote]

I’ll be happy either way! Thanks for answering mama! I will check out the website right now! Also I’ll be praying that this is your month as well (looking at your sigg) <3 <3

Thanks! Keep us posted after your ultrasound!

I’m sorry to hear about your son Sergio. I’m assuming that is him in your profile picture and if it is, he was really beautiful! I’m sorry for your loss and wish you nothing but the best in the future!