Twins are on the way

Ok ladies am currently 8wks and 5 days pregnant with twins am freaking out here am so nervous I want to know when will I begin to show and why is my tummy spazzing also I haven’t had any symptoms yet besides mood swings(BADLY) cramping once In a while nauseous but no vomitting no sleep at night waking up to use the bathroom 2,3,4,5,6 am what’s your symptoms?

Congratulations on the twins. I am now 23 weeks with twin girls… I started to show around 14 weeks. I am a little overweight to begin with so I was the only one that could really tell. Around 20 weeks I started showing where people could tell. Insomnia is my biggest issue, morning sickness kicked in at 8 weeks and went away around 12 weeks. I ended up losing around 10 lbs the 1st trimester. Because of my aged and it’s twins I am seeing MFM dr and so far thank God I have had NO medical issues. OB has not mentioned bed rest but I can tell I am already slowing down. Just don’t have the energy. Keeping clothes and dishes washed is all I am able to keep up with daily right now, everything else gets a once over each week. I have just now started to feel the girls move around. According to ultrasounds, they are growing right on track.
The nervous part still has not gone away and probably never will. Try not to worry and enjoy this time. I should take my own advice.

[QUOTE=momwanttobe]Congratulations on the twins. I am now 23 weeks with twin girls… I started to show around 14 weeks. I am a little overweight to begin with so I was the only one that could really tell. Around 20 weeks I started showing where people could tell. Insomnia is my biggest issue, morning sickness kicked in at 8 weeks and went away around 12 weeks. I ended up losing around 10 lbs the 1st trimester. Because of my aged and it’s twins I am seeing MFM dr and so far thank God I have had NO medical issues. OB has not mentioned bed rest but I can tell I am already slowing down. Just don’t have the energy. Keeping clothes and dishes washed is all I am able to keep up with daily right now, everything else gets a once over each week. I have just now started to feel the girls move around. According to ultrasounds, they are growing right on track.
The nervous part still has not gone away and probably never will. Try not to worry and enjoy this time. I should take my own advice.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for your inspiration omg 23wks I know u cant wait to see your girls and omg another month I want this to happen already god bless you and your girls glad for you am almost 9wks I feel so ughh now feel like I just got pregnant yesterday does the kicking hurt

congratulations to both of you.

Am now pregnant with twins following an IUI. Am super nervous because last year around this time I delievered my baby boy at a little past 30 weeks. I lost him eleven days later in NICU. Am still greiving my son’s loss and so worried about what’s going to happen this time.

Good luck to both of you (and to myself). Hoping all goes well.

Congrats. I am currently 16 weeks preg with twins. I didn’t have a stomach before and started to show that I noticed at 10-11 weeks and now everyone knows at 16 weeks. I got “big” last week. I started feeling yuck at 6 weeks till 12 weeks with super tired and peeing all night as my main symptoms. And I still have them. The constant nausea was only for a few weeks, thank god. Helped to eat every 2 hours.

Haven’t felt my kids move yet but am excited to find out what they are at Christmas.

Good luck and take care. Try to get lots of rest.

I am 21 weeks with twins now and people at work have just started saying “Wow, you’ve popped” in the last week or so. Family members starting noticing around 14 weeks. It depended on what I wore (tight fitting or not). I started noticing differences in my bump as early as 8 weeks…but that’s because it’s me. No one else could notice.

Good luck!