Twins due in June 2011

Hello ladies! I am currently pregnant with twins as a result of Oct. 6th FET. My DH and I are THRILLED beyond measure…and a little scared too. LOL

I would love to have some more twin mommies to chat with here as we progress toward our due date. I am on the October FET thread and the support there has been tremendous. Therefore, I was thinking this would be a great way to continue communicating with others in the “same boat”, so to speak.

My EDD is June 24th (that would be full term); however, it looks like it will probably be more like the very first of June. I am praying to keep these babies in the oven as long as possible.

Good luck to all of you who are expecting…such a long, long journey!!

Praying…

I am praying for some more Twim mommies to join me!!! Until then I will keep hanging out and checking in to see who else might be expecting twin beans in June or July 2011!!!

[QUOTE=Bamagal2010]I am praying for some more Twim mommies to join me!!! Until then I will keep hanging out and checking in to see who else might be expecting twin beans in June or July 2011!!![/QUOTE]

Hi. I have been lurking in the Sept IVF board. I was waiting to move until my next ultrasound on Mon. I believe everything will be fine.

My tentative due date is June 16.

I prayed for twins… prayed so hard… i hope they both make it to term.

Good luck to you!!!

You guys are in for the most amazing ride of your life! Congrats from one twin mom to another!

Thanks for starting this thread, Bama! I lurked on the FET board you referred to b/c I did a blended cycle - one fresh blast, one fresh morula, and one thawed blast. My transfer was 10/11.

I’m currently :preg: with twins, but I’m having trouble believing it is going to last. I’m trying to stay positive, but it is so hard after all we’ve been through. Every twinge, spot, etc. has me in a panic and calling the clinic. God help me when I graduate to a normal OB who isn’t used to my craziness!!

At my last scan (6w5d by the calendar), Baby A was measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 109. Baby B was measuring 6w3d with a hearbeat of 108. I’m a little freaked b/c Baby A was 1 day behind, then 2 days, now 3 days behind the other. Praying they both hang in there - I was really PRAYING for twins so DH and I can be done with our infertility battle. I always wanted 3 kids, but I think at this point I could be happy with 2. Next u/s is Friday (though I might move it up to Weds), so we’ll see!

Sorry for the long post. Glad to have a forum for discussing joys and fears!

How have you been feeling, Bama and NJC?

[QUOTE=StacyMBean]Thanks for starting this thread, Bama! I lurked on the FET board you referred to b/c I did a blended cycle - one fresh blast, one fresh morula, and one thawed blast. My transfer was 10/11.

I’m currently :preg: with twins, but I’m having trouble believing it is going to last. I’m trying to stay positive, but it is so hard after all we’ve been through. Every twinge, spot, etc. has me in a panic and calling the clinic. God help me when I graduate to a normal OB who isn’t used to my craziness!!

At my last scan (6w5d by the calendar), Baby A was measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 109. Baby B was measuring 6w3d with a hearbeat of 108. I’m a little freaked b/c Baby A was 1 day behind, then 2 days, now 3 days behind the other. Praying they both hang in there - I was really PRAYING for twins so DH and I can be done with our infertility battle. I always wanted 3 kids, but I think at this point I could be happy with 2. Next u/s is Friday (though I might move it up to Weds), so we’ll see!

Sorry for the long post. Glad to have a forum for discussing joys and fears!

How have you been feeling, Bama and NJC?[/QUOTE]

Ara - Thanks for the well wishes. I am very excited!!!

Stacy - I am nauseated mostly from around 1100am - 700pm. I never vomit though. I am extremely tired, and hungry for protein, mexican food and chili. I have consistent heartburn, and am often bloated due to slow bowels.

I try not to spend too much time worrying… I just keep praying. I will not have the money to do this again in the future, and I did not want my baby to be an only child, so I prayed for twins.

God is good!!!

Keep the faith. Try not to worry and relax your mind and your body. I spotted for a bit through my 6th week. It was always a watery light brown, and I never cramped.

I wanted to send my congrats to all of you!! This is a very special time and I know it is so hard not to worry but think positive and good things only!! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I had a whirldwind of a twin pregnancy! :flower:

:cheer: Yay for all of you!

Bama- I hope I’ll find out soon if I’m joining you!!!

CONGRATS ladies! Being a mom of twins is amazing! :clap:

Hi Bama~

This is a great thread that you have started. As of today I am 7 weeks 5 days :preg: !!! And last week my nurse told me that my due date would be July 1 2011 but she said with twins it could be earlier.
I am very excited for all of us to share in this journey of having twins!!!

So glad…

I am so glad to have some twin mommies on here with me! YIPPEE! I know it is still crazy scary for us - as it still seems early AND we are having twins afterall! LOL. However, I have decided to enjoy this time of my life and pray for the best. :slight_smile:

Sara - so glad to see my Alabama buddy on here. Also glad to hear your twins are on target and things are progressing well. Hoping to see AHill and possibly Angelique on here soon. :slight_smile:

NJC - welcome - so glad you are here with us! How did your US go yesterday? Sorry you have had some sickness - UGH. I have been very fortunate thus far not to have MS. I get queezy once in a while, but no vomiting. I am starting to craze some foods. I think craving protien is a good thing - we need lots of that for two babies. :slight_smile: Some days I can’t wait to get my hands on Mexican food - other days it makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Stacy - try not to worry!!! My nurse told me that they can measure several times and get a slighly different measurement each time - especially right now. You can see from my signature that my measurements were off a little, right on, and off a little with each US. However, each time the nurse assured me that they were doing GREAT. So gald you are here with us - and am excited to share our joys and fears too!!

AFM - had my last US at the RE this morning. Both babies are right on target. Twin A was 167 (8w, 4d) and Twin B was 176 (8W, 6d). My DH is convinced that we are having a boy and a girl - you know the whole heartbeat thing. I think they are both girls. We shall see. LOL. I did graduate from the RE today. Will be going off my meds next week (pills, patches, and yucky suppositories!). I also have to contact my OB to schedule my first appointment with them.

Take care ladies - praying for you all…and looking forward to hearing from you.

I’m here!!

Hey Bama, I made it!!! Now just waiting on Angelique to join us!! To those of you who don’t yet know me, we just had our first ultrasound today and found out we’re having twins!! I’m still very early, 5w2d today. Everything looked great on u/s, but no heartbeats just yet. Still just a little too early I guess. Trying not to worry about that just yet! We had a FET on Oct 29th of 2-5 day blasts leftover from our failed cycle in September. That was our first try using donor eggs, it failed, but the frozen transfer worked! I still can’t believe I’m preggo with twins!!! I just want to climb on the roof and shout it to the whole neighborhood!!! It’s so great to meet everyone, and here’s to a great 9months! BTW, my singleton due date is July 17th, so I know it will be much earlier than that for me. We’ll see!!!

Hi Ladies!! I was hoping I could join your thread:) I am 7 weeks pregnant with twins!! It almost seems unreal! I am super excited, but sometimes feel as though its all a dream. However, we heard heartbeats yesterday Baby A was 137 @ 6wk5days and Baby B was 129 @6wk5days.

Good luck to all the ladies with u/s coming up…Also, my RE released me yesterday to an OB who specializes in Multiples, but they couldn’t get me in until the 21st of December. Although I’ve had no spotting, cramping, etc. should I try to get another u/s before then. The OB said he does u/s with his appointments and that was the 1st appt. for new patients that he had with coordinating times for the u/s and appt!:woohoo: This is my first pregnancy, so a little reassurance would be wonderful…:grouphug:

Tracy :welcome:

[QUOTE=Bamagal2010]I am so glad to have some twin mommies on here with me! YIPPEE! I know it is still crazy scary for us - as it still seems early AND we are having twins afterall! LOL. However, I have decided to enjoy this time of my life and pray for the best. :slight_smile:

Sara - so glad to see my Alabama buddy on here. Also glad to hear your twins are on target and things are progressing well. Hoping to see AHill and possibly Angelique on here soon. :slight_smile:

NJC - welcome - so glad you are here with us! How did your US go yesterday? Sorry you have had some sickness - UGH. I have been very fortunate thus far not to have MS. I get queezy once in a while, but no vomiting. I am starting to craze some foods. I think craving protien is a good thing - we need lots of that for two babies. :slight_smile: Some days I can’t wait to get my hands on Mexican food - other days it makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Stacy - try not to worry!!! My nurse told me that they can measure several times and get a slighly different measurement each time - especially right now. You can see from my signature that my measurements were off a little, right on, and off a little with each US. However, each time the nurse assured me that they were doing GREAT. So gald you are here with us - and am excited to share our joys and fears too!!

AFM - had my last US at the RE this morning. Both babies are right on target. Twin A was 167 (8w, 4d) and Twin B was 176 (8W, 6d). My DH is convinced that we are having a boy and a girl - you know the whole heartbeat thing. I think they are both girls. We shall see. LOL. I did graduate from the RE today. Will be going off my meds next week (pills, patches, and yucky suppositories!). I also have to contact my OB to schedule my first appointment with them.

Take care ladies - praying for you all…and looking forward to hearing from you.[/QUOTE]

Hello All!

I want to welcome the new members, and say hello again to the veterans (of just a few weeks). LOL

I am very pleased to announce that I have graduated to my OB!!! U/ S was perfect. Baby A HB 176, measuring 9 weeks 6 days, and Baby B HB 165, measuring 10 weeks 0 days.

It was amazing to see their arms and legs flailing about.
I am ecstatic!!!

My first OB appt is next Tues. I have to think of all the questions I need to ask.

I am no longer on PIO, and very happy about that.

Well I have had terrible headaches the past few days and have had a lightheaded feeling when I lie down. Hopefully tonight will be better.

MS seems to be dissipating, just in time for Thanksgiving!!!

Hope all is well with each of you and your beanie babies. I am so excited and feel so blessed, and I will continue to pray for us all.

Congrats Hoping&Praying! How fun to be graduating. I know you must be over the moon about no more shots. Best of luck to you!

Well, ladies - I’m sorry to report that I will no longer be joining you on this board. We went for our 8w u/s this morning and learned that both babies have stopped growing and have no heartbeats. Back to the drawing board for us…

Best wishes to you all!
Stacy

[quote=StacyMBean]Well, ladies - I’m sorry to report that I will no longer be joining you on this board. We went for our 8w u/s this morning and learned that both babies have stopped growing and have no heartbeats. Back to the drawing board for us…

Best wishes to you all!
Stacy[/quote]

Oh Stacy…my heart is breaking for you. I am so, so sorry. As soon as I read your post, I cried and prayed that God would comfort you and give you peace. Hug your husband and furbabies tight. I only hope that the healing begins soon. But for now, you grieve, and I’m right there with you in spirit.

Hi ladies,

I hope all of you ladies are doing good.

I had my second u/s today and it was amazing. I could not believe it how much they grow my babies were moving their arms and legs like crazy it look like they were dancing. I was a very proud mom today. They were really showing out. I am just thankful to God that so far it has been going great and they both have great heartbeats.

Thanks Amanda. God bless!