Twins - one not looking good...

I posted this on the pregnant ladies’ thread, but thought I’d post it here as well. I need to hear stories from people who might have been through what I’m going through. I’m feeling really distraught. I’m currently 7 weeks, 3 days pregnant. I just had my second ultrasound, which showed 2 babies. Baby A has a heart rate of 147 and is measuring 6 weeks 6 days. So it’s still looking pretty good - 4 days behind, but apparently that’s still within normal range. Baby B has a heart rate of only 89. And it measures at 5 weeks, 5 days. The ultrasound tech told me that its yolk sack is also very thin. The size, low heartrate, and yolk sack combined make her think that it isn’t going to make it. But if it does make it, I’m so worried about what this means!! What kinds of problems will it have?? We know that both babies are genetically normal, since we did CGH testing on our embryos. But I just don’t know what to think about the future of this baby.

Did anyone have a similar situation, and if so, what ended up happening??

I don’t have any answers for you, but I wanted to send some positives vibes your way. I can’t begin to imagine the emotional hurdles you’re potentially facing.

You will be in my thoughts! :grouphug:

I’m sorry that you have been faced with this, and my heart goes out to you. I will keep you and the babies in my prayers.

Thank you - that really means a lot - I appreciate the prayers!!