two miscarriage, now what??

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]ok, so first off hi! new to this site… i have do a healthy 3 1/2 yr old boy already. i got pregnant in july after getting off my bc. well on my second check up , the heart had stopped i should have been 8 or 9 weeks. i had the d&c well as dumb as it may sound, we didnt use protection, i didnt think i would actually be that fertile. it took four months after my pills to get pregnant so i thought i could at least make it to one period. well i was prego again. i never had a period, so i saw my doc she said everything should be ok, well they did my blood work and my progesterone was low that was on a friday i didnt hear from my doc til that mon about my progesterone. i had started miscarrying on that sunday. so i saw her again 6 weeks later… first thing i asked if something was wrong with me she said no but i’m not sure if shes sure about that. told me i needed to let my body rest and not to try again til after 3 cycles. as much as i dont want to i know i need to. so now i’m waiting wondering if something is wrong with me or my uterus wasnt ready to hold another baby. any stories or any ideas if something is wrong with me what it could be?? i dont have a problem getting pregnant. i’m hoping the first was just one of those bad luck 20% out of every pregnancy miscarriage… and the second was my fault, i should have waited… but then theres a piece of me that thinks something is wrong with me… [/SIZE][/FONT]

I am so sorry to hear about your 2 miscarriages. :grouphug:

Even though you have already had a child, you could ask your doctor to do the Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) bloodwork and workup. There are a series of tests that they can run to make sure there isn’t somehting wrong and that can account for the miscarriages.

Good Luck!:bsv: