Two Week Wait ....

Hello Ladies…

I’m back in the 2ww… looking for others who are also in the 2ww. I’m hoping these two weeks will go by quickly!!

Fingers crossed… and sending :bsv: you way ladies!!

I’d love to hear from others who are waiting!!

Annette

Two week wait!

I am in the same boat as you! I hate waiting in this time of immediate gratification! 30 months trying with one miscarriage. Now trying clomid with IUI. I am trying to spend every day doing something and every night planning the next day to keep busy! Hang in there. It [I]is[/I] going to happen for us!! :bsv::cross:

11/30 IUI with 3 follicles!! :pray:

Hello JanaBear…

Sticky vibes to you!!! I’m trying to calm myself this 2ww… last month I was buying pregnancy tests like crazy… testing when I knew it was way too early… but just couldnt help myself!

Lately it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant!

Feel free to check in with me whenever you want!!

Hey … if you chat… i’m on yahoo and messenger.
yahoo: [email protected]
messenger: [email protected]

Take care!!

Annette

Hello Ladies:
I too am in the 2ww. I feel the same as you guys… it is such a hard wait!!!

Also in the 2ww period. Had my first fertility treatment this month. Praying for a BFP when I go for my first pregnancy test at the doctors in a few days…

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray::pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hello Buttercupjlo!
:bsv: to you… hoping you get your :bfp: !!!

Keep us posted!!! I won’t be able to test till the end of this week… beginning of next. I’m trying to keep myself busy… and even though… I’m tempted to buy a few tests again! ugh!! I hate when I do that… I just cant help myself.

Once again… I’m trying to focus on every sign… or lack of. Is it possible to not feel any signs during the 2ww? I know everyone is different… hhmm…

Keep us posted ladies!!! Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing in their 2ww!!!

Happy Monday!!

2ww!

Monday and I am counting the days till I can pee on a stick. What is my life turning into! Good Luck to you ladies. Annette when is your 2WW up? :bsv: to you! I always end up peeing on a stick too early and then squinting at the stick trying to imagine a line. LOL
Good luck waiting. I found that Christamas has made this easier with soo much to do from decoration to lights to shopping! I hope that you all are keeping sane and strong! :pray::cross:

:paw::paw:Spoiled husky princesses.
ttc 30 months.
IUI#1 10/30
11/12 :bfn:
IUI#2 11/30:babydust::cross:

2ww!

Monday and I am counting the days till I can pee on a stick. What is my life turning into! Good Luck to you ladies. Annette :bsv: to you! I always end up peeing on a stick too early and then squinting at the stick trying to imagine a line. LOL
Good luck waiting. I found that Christmas has made this easier with soo much to do from decoration to lights to shopping! I hope that you all are keeping sane and strong! :pray::cross:

:paw::paw:Spoiled husky princesses.
ttc 30 months.
IUI#1 10/30
11/12 :bfn:
IUI#2 11/30:babydust::cross:

2ww

Hi Ladies,

I am also in the 2WW. I had an IUI this past Saturday12/4. It was my first IUI but I have been ttc for 8 months. I will test December 20…till then I will drive myself nuts. Sticky vibes to all you ladies. :bsv:

Janabear…

I have a confession… I peed on a stick too early once again!! I can’t help myself… and just like you… i was tilting the stick… squinting my eyes… no line! lol…

I will try my hardest to not do that again until it’s time!! ugh!!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies… sending sticky vibes your way!!! hope we get our bfp’s soon!

Annette :slight_smile:

2ww

I will, will, will have the composure to not pee on a stick until Saturday! Maybe. LOL
Good Luck to you ladies. Hopefully at least one of us will get a BFP! I am excited to see!
:bsv::cross:

dpiui?

so ladies what cycle day are we all and how is it going…I am cycle day 9 and excited and scared all the same for the days to go by!!!

I’m only 8dpo… and due to get AF either Fri or Sat. I’ve been tracking ovulation for 5 months now… and it appears I have a short Luteal Phase. I usually only have about 10-11 days max after ovulation … before AF arrives. So… I have sorta set myself up for AF to arrive… and I’m prepared for the disappointment… although… I’m still hopeful and praying that this is the month for me!! :slight_smile: I was trying to hold off on testing until fri or sat… but… i’m impatient… so I’m going to pee on a stick tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!! I dont feel too good about getting a BFP though because I dont feel ANY symptoms… other than tender boobs… and that’s usually due to fricken AF visiting! ugh!!

Take care ladies… i’d love to hear from you!!

Annette

Had my bloodwork today

Had my blood drawn today and my progesterone levels went from 0.6 to 4.83 which is improvement. However, my pregnancy test :bfn:
My doctor decided treatment this month would be complicated because their office won’t be open during the holidays making it impossible to monitor treatment. So we will start treatment again in January. :cross:

Temp dropped.

Well, I have held strong for not peeing on a stick and I will find out tomorrow. However, my temp this AM went from 98.5 to 98.3 so I am not to optomistic about the outcome. How can 3 eggs and 220 million sperm not equal one baby? Now I am hoping that my AF won’t come till Monday. Any earlier and we won’t do this month due to Christmas!
Good luck to all of you! :cross::bsv:
Janna

Bfn

[CENTER][CENTER]That one line. So Bold, quick, and sure. [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Yes its you, all alone, [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]though you thought it might be wrong[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]By yourself[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER] No one else.[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]It’s always there, every time. When you doubt, it reminds[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]When all your friends now have two,[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]You beg and plead to change its tune. [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]It follows you inside and out[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Its solidarity makes you shout.[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]I hate you, you stubborn line, go away and please resign [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Dam you line so bold and true[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Why won’t you just turn into two![/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=janabear][CENTER][CENTER]That one line. So Bold, quick, and sure. [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Yes its you, all alone, [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]though you thought it might be wrong[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]By yourself[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER] No one else.[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]It’s always there, every time. When you doubt, it reminds[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]When all your friends now have two,[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]You beg and plead to change its tune. [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]It follows you inside and out[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Its solidarity makes you shout.[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]I hate you, you stubborn line, go away and please resign [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Dam you line so bold and true[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Why won’t you just turn into two![/CENTER]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

JanaBear…

So true! So sorry about your BFN… I too got a BFN today at the doc’s office. I felt AF symptoms coming along the past two days… i tested at home a few days ago and got a BFN… but… it’s such a different feeling when you get your results in front of others. I ended up crying in front of the doc and her poor nurse… who i’m sure was sooo uncomfortable. !! I apologized after I regrouped!

So today is my pity party… and it’s my birthday… 33 years old… and no BFP.

Hang in there. I’m back to the drawing board… going to continue using my CBFM… plus… logging my basal temps as the doc suggested. I have been using the monitor… she’s not too fond of it… says it’s not as accurate. We’ll see.

Sorry about your BFN . It sucks to see one stupid, fricken line!!! ugh! Hang in there!! xoxoxo

Annette

Pity Party

Annette,
What a crappy birthday. I am an RN and I find it touching when someone lets go in front of me. Don’t feel bad. I am so sorry about your BFN. But we get another month to try and hope for!
I take my basal every day. I use an Amazon cheep ov tests strips that work really well.
My husband left me alone today for a pity party too!
Best of Luck next cycle! We should do this again next month!!

Janna

So I POAS this morning 12dpiui and got a BFN. I’m doing ok but of course it still bites!! I feel the AF coming (light cramps) but I usually don’t expect AF till CD30…it is currently CD27. So my question is whether anyone else has tested on 12dpiui and trigger, got a BFN and then ended up with a BFP?