Two Week Wait ....

[QUOTE=janabear]Annette,
What a crappy birthday. I am an RN and I find it touching when someone lets go in front of me. Don’t feel bad. I am so sorry about your BFN. But we get another month to try and hope for!
I take my basal every day. I use an Amazon cheep ov tests strips that work really well.
My husband left me alone today for a pity party too!
Best of Luck next cycle! We should do this again next month!!

Janna[/QUOTE]

Good Morning Janna!

Thanks a bunch for your reply. I’m a hospice social worker and , I too, feel touched when a patient cries during my visit. I was so soo emotional yesterday… that it was hard for me to think outside of the box and realize that my tears didn’t make anyone uncomfortable. It actually felt pretty good to let out a good cry yesterday. I think i’ve been really holding it in … month after month!

No AF yet… but… she’s just about to knock on the door any minute now. I’m actually looking forward to start my temp charting… and compare the readings to my ovulation sticks. … even though… the doc says the monitor isnt as accurate. I figure it’s better than nothing :slight_smile:

What do you think about drinking green tea to increase fertility? I read on a few forums that women are drinking green tea? Or am I just grasping for anything right now? lol…

Take care… and have a great weekend!!

hey… feel free to send me an email during the “off times” in the month if you’d like. Or… i’m on messenger as well!

email: [email protected] (also my yahoo messenger sign in)

hotmail messenger sign in: [email protected]

Take care ladies… i’ll keep checking in until i’m OFFICIALLY out of the 2ww.

Annette

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I am in my 2ww. I had my IUI on 12/17 (without Clomid) One week from Wed. is when I am told to POAS. :pray: [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Going a little crazy…[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]0 preg[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]2 yrs-TTC[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]lots of testing, unexplained infertility[/FONT]

2ww

Hi I just joined today. I desperately need to hear some uplifting stories. It’s been 1 year for us and I am on my 4th round of Clomids…this is my 2ww and I want to seriously pull all my hair out already. Feeling pretty desperate :bsv:

Hello Amie and ReadynWait’n…

The 2ww can me terrible! I find I do well the first part of my 2ww… then the last week… I lose it! I take pregnancy tests way too early… i focus on every sign… or lack of… irritable because I feel AF coming along… ugh!!

I’m not quite in my 2ww yet… heading there soon. I haven’t been trying as long as some of the women here… for me it’s been 6 months… feels like an eternity though… and also feels like everyone else is getting pregnant except me!! I’m using the CBFM and just starting temping this month. I’m hoping the temping will help me conceive! We’ll see… I’m on calendar day 12… so hopfully will be in the 2ww soon!

Readynwait’n… I’m on quite a few sites here… and have seen PLENTY of success stories!! Stay positive… and sending baby dust to all!!!

xoxo

Annette

2 ww

Hi ladies! I just joined today and have been reading through many of the threads. I am in my 2 ww. I have 4 more days to go before testing! I’ve been trying for a year after the loss of my sweet baby girl in the summer of 2009. This is my 2nd IUI and I’m hoping my last. Not feeling an signs but trying to stay positive w/out putting too much stress on myself! If that is even possible! Good luck to all of you. So happy to have found some support of people that are going through similar thing.

[QUOTE=believe2011]Hi ladies! I just joined today and have been reading through many of the threads. I am in my 2 ww. I have 4 more days to go before testing! I’ve been trying for a year after the loss of my sweet baby girl in the summer of 2009. This is my 2nd IUI and I’m hoping my last. Not feeling an signs but trying to stay positive w/out putting too much stress on myself! If that is even possible! Good luck to all of you. So happy to have found some support of people that are going through similar thing.[/QUOTE]

Welcome Believe! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a :bfp: in a few days!! I’m not in my 2ww yet… still waiting for ovulation… but… just wanted to say I’ll be thinking of you and hope this is the last 2ww for you !!

xoxo :welcome:

Keep us posted! I hope to be in the 2ww soon… as much as I hate waiting!! ugh!

Annette

I’m at the end of my 2ww. On day 26 right now having O’d on day 17. Hoping the extra progesterone was all I needed for a :bfp: . If not we will start Femara next cycle. I’m gona test on day 29 i think…:pray: :pray: :pray: . good luck everyone!