Two week wait

Is anyone on their two week wait? I am 5dpt. Had some spotting 1dpt and 3dpt. But none since. I have done 3 home tests and have a very faint positive. Praying the positive gets stronger.:pray:

[QUOTE=Daniellessibling]Is anyone on their two week wait? I am 5dpt. Had some spotting 1dpt and 3dpt. But none since. I have done 3 home tests and have a very faint positive. Praying the positive gets stronger.:pray:[/QUOTE]

Keep testing!!

I have tested again (am and pm) and they are getting slightly stronger each day. I promised myself I wouldn’t test until tomorrow as the increments of darkness on the test are too small to notice on the tests and I thought every second day tests would be fairer to detect. :pray: Spotting has dulled to virtually a little pink every second day. Normally by now in my previous 7 goes the spotting was getting heavier but I feel lucky on this one ! :woohoo: :bsv: Beta in 6 days time. :pray:

[QUOTE=Daniellessibling]I have tested again (am and pm) and they are getting slightly stronger each day. I promised myself I wouldn’t test until tomorrow as the increments of darkness on the test are too small to notice on the tests and I thought every second day tests would be fairer to detect. :pray: Spotting has dulled to virtually a little pink every second day. Normally by now in my previous 7 goes the spotting was getting heavier but I feel lucky on this one ! :woohoo: :bsv: Beta in 6 days time. :pray:[/QUOTE]

:cross: :cross: :cross:

I’m have had my. Beta today :bfp: 1170 count.:cheer: :woohoo: :grouphug: group hug to all the ladies giving support to everybody. I have been reading and posting on this site for a couple of years and it help to hear others stories.:bsv: for everybody.

Yay! :clap: Congrats! I’m so happy for you. Best wishes on a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby! :woohoo:

I don’t know why I didn’t know this thread was here. Congrats Daniellessibling on your :bfp: that is awesome. :clap: :clap:

AFM: Beta is next Tuesday.

[QUOTE=Daniellessibling]I’m have had my. Beta today :bfp: 1170 count.:cheer: :woohoo: :grouphug: group hug to all the ladies giving support to everybody. I have been reading and posting on this site for a couple of years and it help to hear others stories.:bsv: for everybody.[/QUOTE]

WOOHOO!! :clap: Congrats to you!!

Yay, congrats!!!

Thanks ladies. :grouphug: We go through so much as women struggling to have kids and lets hope we all get pregnant :preg: :pray: :clap: