U/S #3 Feeling kinda nervous/excited

Hi all,

I had my 3rd u/s this morning. My lining is 11.8. Follicles on left side are19x11, 12x11, ten less than 10. Follicles on right side are 18x16, 12x13, and ten less than 10. I am waiting on the call from the nurse to give the go ahead to do the Ovidrel. The clinical fellow told me due to having 2 dominant follicles there is a good chance of having twins if not more if the eggs split apart but he said it is more than likely twins. Going to go read a romantic suspense novel and take a nap while waiting for the phone call. It still hasn’t hit me yet of what I am doing but I am sure it will tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.

:clap:GOOD LUCK to you!! I just had my 2nd IUI on Nov 12. One more week til I can test :slight_smile:

[quote=toyisttc]Hi all,

I had my 3rd u/s this morning. My lining is 11.8. Follicles on left side are19x11, 12x11, ten less than 10. Follicles on right side are 18x16, 12x13, and ten less than 10. I am waiting on the call from the nurse to give the go ahead to do the Ovidrel. The clinical fellow told me due to having 2 dominant follicles there is a good chance of having twins if not more if the eggs split apart but he said it is more than likely twins. Going to go read a romantic suspense novel and take a nap while waiting for the phone call. It still hasn’t hit me yet of what I am doing but I am sure it will tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a
good Sunday.[/quote]

Just curious, what meds were you on to get all those follicles?

TONS of luck to you! Sounds like you have one NICE sized follie on each side! How exciting!

Thanks Catherine and OC. I am getting excited.

Catherine I was on Clomid 100mg CD3-7 and good luck to you. I don’t know how I will take 2ww.

Thank you! Just try to keep busy and when you find your mind wandering wondering if you are or aren’t, try to get out of your head and focus on the present moment. :bsv::bsv::bsv: and :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to us all :slight_smile:

All those little follicles are characteristic of PCOS: it’s why people with PCOS are so much more likely to get OHSS.

I had similar follicles on Clomid 100mg (although not so many of the small ones).