Unexplained infertility...exploratory laparoscopy??

Hello ladies,

[B]Has anyone done exploratory laparoscopy and got pregnant after? [/B]
My husband and I have been trying to conceive our first baby for 3 years. We tried two cycles of IUI and the second one ended up to very early chemical miscarriage.
My doctor suggests exploratory laparoscopy for finding out if I have endometriosis even though I don’t have obvious symptoms except infertility.
My AMH is 0.85 ng/ml, so my doctor says this low AMH might be associated with endometriosis. On the other hand, I have read about AMH will decrease after laparoscopy surgery, so I am not very sure if I want to do laparoscopy. Given that I had very early chemical last IUI, I am confused if I don’t have to do laparoscopy or I should…

Any advice are greatly appreciated!

Best wishes to all of you!!!

Laparoscopy is also being used in patients with Infertility with very good results. In short Laparoscopic surgery allows you a better chance at getting pregnant either naturally or with fertility treatments.This procedure allows us to determine whether there are any defects such as scar tissue, endometriosis, fibroid and other abnormalities of the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries. If any defects are found then they can sometimes be corrected with operative Laparoscopy such as the removal of ovarian cysts , removal of PCOD (Polycystic ovarian disease) by LOES, Diathermy to spots of endometriosis, removal of fibroids, opening tubal blocks the list is endless. Hysteroscopy is a procedure that involves insertion of a narrow telescope-like instrument into the cavity of the uterus (endometrial cavity). The uterine cavity is then distended with fluid and visualized any defects can be visualized and TREATED at the same time
⇒ Fibroids
⇒ Endometrial polyps
⇒ Intrauterine scar tissue
⇒ A bicornuate uterus or septate uterine malformation

Hi, dear! You cannot just relay on your symptoms (or not having them at all as this is in your case). I know some women having endo don’t know about it until they are ready to get pregnant (They have no obvious symptoms). I guess your doc has to do more research on the point. He/She might suggest you needed testing to find out if it’s really endo which is the obstacle. One thing is for sure - testing must be done to find out that you’re facing endo, NOT lapo!! And after you get to know clearly about it - then lapo is a good way out, really. I’ve read lots of posts saying lapo helped with fertility.
I also wanna say, I’d get some other points of view. I mean from different experts. This one doesn’t sound good really, I’m sorry if it bothers… But there are lots of knowing people you can apply to…
Take care, hun. Have my fingers crossed for you x

Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on ([email protected]). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::

1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage

2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)

1. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.

2. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Hepatitis

3. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS

4. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching

5. Irregular menstruation

6. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)

7. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.

8. Infertility for easy Conception…

9. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc…

Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on ([email protected]) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life…

Exploratory laparoscopy is surgery to look for causes of pain, abnormal growths, bleeding, or disease in your abdomen. During this surgery, small incisions are made in your abdomen. A small scope and tools are inserted through these incisions. A scope is a flexible tube with a light and camera on the end. Surgery may cause you to bleed or get an infection. The gas used during surgery may cause shoulder pain for a few days after surgery. If you have scar tissue, bleeding, or other problems, you may need open surgery. Organs such as your liver, lungs, and spleen could be damaged during surgery. You may get a blood clot in your leg or arm. The clot may travel to your heart or brain and cause life-threatening problems, such as a heart attack or stroke. You have the right to help plan your care. Learn about your health condition and how it may be treated. Discuss treatment options with your caregivers to decide what care you want to receive. You always have the right to refuse treatment. With all this information, I do hope you make the right decision of whether you will have the surgery or not. But personally I think it can be of help.

Exploratory laparoscopy is surgery to look for causes of pain, abnormal growths, bleeding, or disease in your abdomen. During this surgery, small incisions are made in your abdomen. A small scope and tools are inserted through these incisions. A scope is a flexible tube with a light and camera on the end. Surgery may cause you to bleed or get an infection. The gas used during surgery may cause shoulder pain for a few days after surgery. If you have scar tissue, bleeding, or other problems, you may need open surgery. Organs such as your liver, lungs, and spleen could be damaged during surgery. You may get a blood clot in your leg or arm. The clot may travel to your heart or brain and cause life-threatening problems, such as a heart attack or stroke. You have the right to help plan your care. Learn about your health condition and how it may be treated. Discuss treatment options with your caregivers to decide what care you want to receive. But Bio texcom clinic is good at this. You always have the right to refuse treatment. With all this information, I do hope you make the right decision of whether you will have the surgery or not. But personally I think it can be of help.