Unmedicated IUI

I just found out today that our first IUI failed. We are using frozen donor sperm and are going to do a couple more tries. I really want to do the next ones unmediated. Has anyone had success doing it unmediated and how did you do it? Herbal supplements? back-to-back IUI? Blood monitoring? How can I increase my chances without medication?

[QUOTE=“Shorti, post: 1789151, member: 84737”]I just found out today that our first IUI failed. We are using frozen donor sperm and are going to do a couple more tries. I really want to do the next ones unmediated. Has anyone had success doing it unmediated and how did you do it? Herbal supplements? back-to-back IUI? Blood monitoring? How can I increase my chances without medication?[/QUOTE]
Hi there. For our first baby we did 5 unmedicated IUIs. The firsT four were BFN, the last was our daughter, so it CAN work. This round we opted for Clomid. I think it can increase chances a little so we did it because donor sperm is expensive! We never did back to back IUI, our RE doesn’t think it increases chances much. Fingers crossed for you!