Unsung Lullabies

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Hi, I am new here. I was wondering if anyone has read any of the infertility books… I guess they are somewhat a form of “self help” books. I am currently skimming through Amazon. I have found one called Unsung Lullabies. If anyone has read this book or recommends any others, I would love to hear from you. Thank you.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh goodness, I’ve read dozens! Unsung Lullabies is in my book shelf, but I haven’t actually read it yet so I can’t give a good review… So far my favorites have been “Every Drunken Cheerleader, Why Not Me?”, “Empty Womb, Aching Heart” and “Hannah’s Hope”. All three of those are religion based, the latter two even more so. “Silent Sorority” is also pretty good. I just started “Navigating the Land of IF” and “Moment for Couples Who Long for Children”. I’ve found that with these self help infertility books it’s incredibly helpful to keep a pen and notepad to write down things that you want to stick with you while reading.

Socialite_Baby, Thanks. I will look into those. Every time I accept the fact that DH and I may be child less… I am informed of someone elses pregnancy. Today it was my sister in laws, who has struggled just as much as I have and though I am happy for her. Having this be so close to the family its going to be hard to cope without feeling envy. I am excited for her, but would like to also be happy for myself. Anyways that’s my sob story today. I wil definitely check into those. Funny title about the cheerleader…also, so true.

PS… do you by chance have a blog on blogger??? If so, I follow it. lol. I just remember seeing “socialite baby” elsewhere…