Uterine Lining Thickness?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what my uterine lining should be measuring before my IUI. Mine is always 8mm. Is that good?

They like to see 9 or higher, but it’s quite possible to have a successful pregnancy with a thinner one.

[quote=CatherineNC]Hello,
Can anyone tell me what my uterine lining should be measuring before my IUI. Mine is always 8mm. Is that good?[/quote]

I’ve heard 8+ is good. Mine has been thin the last two cycles, so they put me on Estrace starting cd11.

My lining was 5.2 on cd11, then went up to 5.8 on cd12. They decreased my Clomid from 100mg to 50mg, and the next cycle it was 6.2 on cd11. I am drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea this cycle in hopes it helps thicken my lining a bit.

My RE likes to see 8 or above. Last time I was only 4.6 3 days prior to IUI so I started on Estrace and it did the trick

My RE says anything 7 or over is good.

I think on CD 14 with my son I my lining was 7.6. This cycle (I did a FET last Sunday) my lining was 7.3 and I got a + hpt on 5dp5dt and 6dp5dt so it’s looking good so far. I would have LOVED to have an 8, but it looks like something in the 7’s works for me…Best of luck to you.

Thanks everyone for the help. :babydust::babydust::babydust::bsv::bsv::bsv: to us :slight_smile: