Uterus Measuring?

I am expecting fraternal twin girls in March 2012. Went to the OB today and my uterus is already measuring 34 weeks. If you are pregnant with twins what are you measuring or if you have already delivered what were your measurements?

[quote=momwanttobe]I am expecting fraternal twin girls in March 2012. Went to the OB today and my uterus is already measuring 34 weeks. If you are pregnant with twins what are you measuring or if you have already delivered what were your measurements?[/quote]i delivered twins at 38 w and 5 days and measures 52 weeks! Yes i was HUGE!!! my ob likes twin mommies to measure 5 to 10 weeks ahead!! congrats and good luck!

i always measured about 4-8 weeks ahead, sometimes only 3 sometimes as much as 9-10. i agree with ivf mommy, it is normal, there is 2 in there!! good luck, i was huge all summer!!

I was 23 weeks at my last appointment and I measured 27 weeks.

I delivered at 34 weeks, my last measurements were at 33 weeks and I measured 42. My twins were 5lbs30z and 4lbs14oz.

I know lots of people with singletons who had their uterus measured. Since Im 26 wks and haven’t been measured, I figured I’d ask the nurse at my next apt. She said those with multiples usually aren’t measured because the measurements won’t be accurate. However, she went ahead and did a measurement on me and I showed 42 wks–16 wks ahead! However, i think the reasoning for not measuring that way with multiples makes sense.