Vanishing pregnancy symptoms

Hi- I got my BFP on 8dp3dt and was confirmed by my betas which where 107 then 248. I really felt alot of symptoms since my beta on 12/29-I could really feel something tugging/pulling in my belly area every day since then until Friday. Since then I have not felt this same symptom, I am kind of freaking out hoping everything is ok, our first ultrasound is this Thursday. I also was very tired but that has gone away some. Only symptom I am still having is sore breasts. Anyone seem to kind of have vanishing pregnancy symptoms but everything turn out ok? I was thinking I felt the constant tugging/pulling at first while my body made room fore the embryo and maybe it now has enough room for now that is why I dont feel nothing in that same area?

Thanks for any info!

Hi there! I am 10 weeks and my symptoms come and go. Dont worry! My sore bbs went away like week six, but it seemed as.soon as one symptom went away for a few days a new one came!!! Dont worry at all! When I miscarried my loss of symptoms came AFTER the fact. You will feel better when you see ur baby growing on each ultrasound…thats the only thing that calmed me down!!

Ps my pulling/tugging only,happened around beta day and havent had it since.

[quote=buckeyegirl918]Hi there! I am 10 weeks and my symptoms come and go. Dont worry! My sore bbs went away like week six, but it seemed as.soon as one symptom went away for a few days a new one came!!! Dont worry at all! When I miscarried my loss of symptoms came AFTER the fact. You will feel better when you see ur baby growing on each ultrasound…thats the only thing that calmed me down!!

Ps my pulling/tugging only,happened around beta day and havent had it since.[/quote]

Ok thanks so much!! 1st ever pregnancy and you spend some much time and effort to get here you just worry lots. Sorry for your prev miscarry but congrats on your BFP!

bump…anyone w/any other info?

Thanks.

Totally normal for symptoms to come and go, especially the abdominal ones. Sore boobs have been more constant for me. Sounds like you’re doing great!

Hi, I’ve had the same worries this whole pregnancy. I’m not 10w1d and have had 3 u/s where I saw the heartbeat, but I worry everyday. A couple days ago I lost all symptoms including breast tenderness, however after a couple days where I was so sure that my baby had died, I wake up with m/s again and sore boobs. So, they certainly do come and go and I totally understand how it’s hard not to worry. Sounds like you’ll be fine, though, and good luck on your u/s on Thurs!

Thanks much for the reassurance!

After my second beta my nausea, sore boobs, cramping all vanished for a whole week. I felt the same as you do. I have since had a third beta and an u/s with 2 heartbeats. My betas were huge and my symptoms still come and go. I had two previous early miscarriages and it was different, I was spotting fairly soon. No worries, if you are really stressing why don’t you call your RE and get another beta drawn. I am sure they will do it for you if you explain how stressed you are. They drew a third beta for me just because I asked. Worth a try right?

Thanks, I just emailed them w/my qeustions, if nothing else jsut to hear reassurane…thanks much

It is very normal for pg symptoms to come and go.

With my last IVF cycle, all my pg symptoms did disappear several days before my first u/s and I was trying to not freak out. Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones. We saw no heartbeat and I had a m/c. I debated on whether to post my experience, but thought to go ahead just so you know that sometimes it can go the other way. More than likely, this is NOT the case for you, though, since I’m much older than you.

Best wishes!! :babydust: :babydust:

[quote=Cali]It is very normal for pg symptoms to come and go.

With my last IVF cycle, all my pg symptoms did disappear several days before my first u/s and I was trying to not freak out. Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones. We saw no heartbeat and I had a m/c. I debated on whether to post my experience, but thought to go ahead just so you know that sometimes it can go the other way. More than likely, this is NOT the case for you, though, since I’m much older than you.

Best wishes!! :babydust: :babydust:[/quote]

Tahnks much-I contacted my RE and they said I can do another BETA tomorrow so I am, just for peace of mind if nothing else…pray for us.

Thanks for your info

I actually went in for an “emergency” (for my peace of mind only) US at 8 1/2 weeks because I lost all my symptoms. Boobs deflated, appetite came back, energy was good. Baby was still doing great, I got my reassurance, and the symptoms all came back with a vengeance (except for the boob issue) 2 days after that and haven’t gone away yet, almost 8 weeks later. It’s freaky to NOT feel symptoms, I know, and I agree with everyone’s advice to call your RE and get reassurance. Good luck!

Hi-yes it is very freaky not to feel symptoms!! I am going in for 3rd beta tomorrow so hopefully will be good news on that and we can continue w/ultrasound on Thursday…really just need the piece of mind so glad RE said I can do another blood draw

Thanks for your help!

Good luck tomorrow, keep us posted!

Will do thanks!

I could have posted the exact same situation a couple of months back! In fact, on Halloween, I was so sure that I had another missed miscarriage because all of my symptoms faded that the only time I stopped crying was to hand out candy to the cute trick or treaters. Honestly, your hormones are doing all sorts of crazy things and your symptoms will come and go for sure. I still have symptoms come and go now and I am over 16 weeks. Good luck tomorrow, I don’t think you have anything to worry about.

Thanks much–helps to have so many encouraging stories!!

So had beta again today per RE and all ok!! Was at 21,464, sooooo happy. Glad all is ok just had me scared when 3-4 days came and went and had nothing. Ultrasound Thursday and cannot wait.

Thanks to everyone for the info they provided.

Hey, do not stress too much about the pregnancy symptoms, they definitely come and go and it isn’t that normal to get full blown symptoms until the very end of your first trimester. Add to that all the meds you are on and they cause symptoms/suppress some!

My first pregnancy I had NO symptoms other than cramping from implantation that I was convinced was Aunt Flo. My only inkling that my beta might be positive was a strange feeling of wanting to eat celery…lol (that became full blown craving by end of 1st trimester)…but I had nothing else, no morning sickness, sore boobs or anything other than some definite weight gain in belly area by end of 12 weeks since I started out with two.

My second pregnancy, I had a bout of nauseau the day before my blood test that made me wonder if it was morning sickness but I attributed it to eating out and a little touch of food poisoning…but surprise, it was definitely my first inkling of morning sickness and I was tormented with the worst symptoms of early pregnancy in the first trimester of my second pregnancy.

So two pregnancies and two completely different feelings…

BUT, I agree with everyone who says CALL your RE, my RE and then my OB/GYN would get so upset when I said I was looking at stuff online, they said to not trust “Dr. Google” but contact their nurses for advice or input. With my first pregnancy, I told my ob/gyn about my fertility struggles and that I was natural born pessimist so to please make note in charts that I might be more needy than average patient…She laughed but she did make notes to pay a little more attention to my calls and inquiries!!!

Best of luck, I still remember how awesome it was to finally realize I was pregnant and wondering what symptoms I would get…turns out sometimes you don’t get any or they only last for a brief period (be thankful for that!!).

K

I just want to chime in too to say that it is totally normal not to feel pregnant. I am 12 weeks with twins and am exhausted, hungry, and have a headache, but those pangs in my uterus stopped a long time ago. I had an ultrasound last week, and those guys looked like Mexican jumping beans in there, but I can’t tell that there is anything going on in there.

I would tell you to relax and stop worrying so much, but I know that is a lost cause. Hang in there!