Very low AMH success stories with IUI anyone?

I am going crazy here with so many questions in mind… Last month I was diagnosed with very low AMH levels and high FSH… Devastating news, specially because I had no problems conceiving my first child a few years ago.

Here I am now confronting infertility, listening about egg donors, lottery if I get pregnant and that I need a golden egg!

I had my first round of Clomid this cycle and IUI yesterday, cramping al day today and hoping for my BFP in 2 weeks… I am very positive, but so so scared of putting my hopes up and get disappointed. I would love to hear some positive stories of pregnancy with very low AMH!

[quote=MamaG]I am going crazy here with so many questions in mind… Last month I was diagnosed with very low AMH levels and high FSH… Devastating news, specially because I had no problems conceiving my first child a few years ago.

Here I am now confronting infertility, listening about egg donors, lottery if I get pregnant and that I need a golden egg!

I had my first round of Clomid this cycle and IUI yesterday, cramping al day today and hoping for my BFP in 2 weeks… I am very positive, but so so scared of putting my hopes up and get disappointed. I would love to hear some positive stories of pregnancy with very low AMH![/quote]

My AMH is 0.8, I know that’s not as low as yours, but your follicles look to be a great size. I’ve been told by my RE that AMH isn’t the “sure thing” as far as fertility goes. It really just tells you that your reserve is low, it doesn’t mean that you have no hope. Given that you had 3 good sized follicles with Clomid, I’d say your changes are really promising! Good luck!

I also have low AMH .66 and DH has issues as well. They told us to skip IUI cause it was a waste of time. We are schduled for IVF with ICSI beginning around June 15th on the “Stop Lupron” or “Flare” protocol because I will be a poor responder. What the hell causes low AMH? THat is what I want to know. Good luck with your 2WW. Stay positive and I hope to hear that you got a :bfp: . It will give me hope that not all is lost=)

Not sure if you can comment
Last blood test I had showed an AMH of zero!..I have had this blood test over the years and first it’s 1.4 then it’s 2.2 and now it’s 0. I know it means I have low ovarian reserve but 0??? I am not sure if that means I am in full fledged menopause. I have had premature ovarian failure from the age of 39.