Vote for me too for the free SIRM IVF cycle :)

Hey everyone!! I saw someone already posted but I thought I would post as well. We have all been through so much and I hope you all get your dreams!!

Here is the video I submitted…
Our Last Chance on Vimeo

and here is the link on where to vote…
[B]Michaela & Kyle[/B]
Sher Fertility Institute Facebook IVF Giveaway | Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine

Thank you all so much!! [U]:thankyou:[/U]

I voted already but that was from my work computer when I get home I will vote for you from that computer. :nerd:

[quote=b&a72]I voted already but that was from my work computer when I get home I will vote for you from that computer. :nerd:[/quote]Oh that is a great idea!! So glad we can both get some votes!!!

I voted for you! You have a similar story to me so I am pulling for you! You are so lucky to be in the top 10. Good Luck:cheer:

Btw: you video was super cute!

Hi I posted the other thread I wanted to wish you the best of luck! I hope they choose more then one winner!

I voted for you and I hope you get that free cycle. Your video had me in tears. Never give up, it takes some strong women to get through ivf and all that it entails. Wishing you all the best - xoxo

I voted already too, but will vote for you from my phone! Congrats on the weight loss… you look great! I love the video. Wishing you all the best!

Thank you for the votes!!

You have my vote. Good luck!

Thank you so much!

I voted for you. That was a touching video. Congrats on the weight loss. Good luck!!!

Michaela, I’ve been an unofficial follower of your blogs for a couple of years now (I first started when I was on the IG forums 3 years ago), so I was so surprised and excited to see you as a finalist for this! I’ve been trying to keep up since your blog has moved. I voted for you, but I read through all of the entries and was so sad for each one, I wish I could have voted for all of them! It is good to know at least someone will get this opportunity. I think they should make all 10 of them winners. :slight_smile: Best of luck to you!

[quote=MissMuss]Michaela, I’ve been an unofficial follower of your blogs for a couple of years now (I first started when I was on the IG forums 3 years ago), so I was so surprised and excited to see you as a finalist for this! I’ve been trying to keep up since your blog has moved. I voted for you, but I read through all of the entries and was so sad for each one, I wish I could have voted for all of them! It is good to know at least someone will get this opportunity. I think they should make all 10 of them winners. :slight_smile: Best of luck to you![/quote]Oh wow that is awesome you have been following for me that long!!! Thank you so much for following and for the votes! <3

excellent video michaela–I am wishing you all the luck in the world!

Thank you for the compliment and for the vote!!

bump :):):slight_smile:

bumpity bump bump…

I voted for you. Good luck!

[QUOTE=Erin_Mac]I voted for you. Good luck![/QUOTE]
Thank you!!

The voting doesn’t end until Monday for those that haven’t had a chance to vote yet. :slight_smile: We want this so bad so please help us out if you can. It is super easy to vote and takes about two seconds. This is such an amazing opportunity for one of us!

bump :preg: wait wrong kind of bump. :smiley: LOL!!
Would love your votes!! it really only takes a few seconds to vote but I would also love for you all to view my video to share our story. We have no other option to have a baby than IVF and I am for sure down on my knees begging. :pray:
[URL=“http://cd3.styleanddesign.netdna-cdn.com/forum/images/smilies/emoticons/please.gif”][/URL]