Waiting on FET...Anyone else? New Group Starting!

Hi Everyone!

I would like to say that I am happy to be back, and I am, but let’s be honest ladies!!! I think all of us would give anything to NOT be part of this club.

Well, I am back, and that means I had no luck on my last round in April/May :grr:. Again, they can’t give us a reason for why it didn’t work and they offer nothing but positive thoughts for the next round.

After 2 fresh, and 3 frozen rounds this girl is starting to loose her mind! I have tried relaxing, changing my diet, exercising, acupuncture etc… Finally after our last round we took a very long and much needed break.

It has been almost 5 months since we walked away, and I am starting to feel like myself again. You all know what I am talking about!!

We have decided we will go back and try another FET in Dec/Jan, we have three snowbabies left!! So I am wondering who out there would like to join me?

I started a group last time and it was AMAZING! I love having all of you women, and some men, to chat with. If this is your first time with IVF/IUI or you have done this ten times, please join us!!!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

~Sara:flower: