Wanna watch the clock with me? 2ww NOW...

Hi ladies,

I had 2 blastocysts transfered on Thurday, and now Im sitting at my computer pretending to work, waiting to overly examine every cramp and tinge. Is that you little embies? Or is it evil AF knocking on the walls of my uterus?

Anybody else with me?..

Me! :slight_smile:

I had a 3dt of 3 embryos last Thurs - I think it’s in my sig but a “textbook” 8 cell, another 8 cell with a little bit of frag, and another 6 cell with the same. I am hoping this week flies by!! My beta us next Monday, the 13th. I am definitely looking for every little sign as well. Are you going to test at home before beta?

It’s nice to have someone to wait with!

Lindsay

I’m here! Beta is in one week - next Monday. Had a transfer on Friday, one blast and two that stopped growing on day 3, so not expected to grow but one blast will hopefully make it!

Good luck to everyone!!!

fingers crossed for Monday!

Hi!

Thanks for the replies ladies! About the desire to POAS, Im not sure I can stop myself… I dont know when I should even try, I transfer 2 5 day embies on 12/2, so that makes me on day 5 post transfer? Do you call that day 10? It’s all so confusing… Ive heard of girls that show a paint BFP on day 12, but im scared… It’s great that we all have our Beta’s on Monday, lucky 13th! I have been pretty upbeat about this whole thing until the last couple of days and Im begining to feeling kinda depressed… I had my progesterone and estradol drawn this morning and they had to stick me 4xs to get a good draw (I have terrible veins) I almost cried after that. Ive been feeling really emo, when I was pregnant with my son I was an emo basket case, but the water works could be the stress of all this.
Is anyone else having increasing sore breasts? I would see this as a great sign, but they were a little sore before the transfer. I have some light PMS-like cramping everyday post-T. What are your symtoms, if any? Do you think this is all the progesterone tablet? Anyone else taking Endometrin vaginal inserts?

So happy to have you ladies on board with me!

HUGS!

ali

Hi Vicky! FX that those two other embies just needed to be in their natural habitat to kick back into gear. How are you feeling?

Ali - I am a HORRIBLE draw myself! The day they did the retrieval, it took them about 20 minutes and 4 sticks to get my IV running. It was horrible. I am always at least 2 sticks with regular b/w as well. Do you drink lots of water first? That seems to help at least. I am definitely having sore bb’s but I don’t know if it’s me or the progesterone talking. I’ve been crampy since transfer too… I am not taking endometrin, but Crinone instead. For my first IVF I took endometrin. I am also on Estrace 2mg daily as well as an estrogen supplement. I think you are considered 5dp5dt which would make you about 10 days past ovulation if you hadn’t done a retrieval & transfer. I’ve definitely heard of women seeing something this early or in the next couple days!!

hey ladies- can I join?? Also due for bets 12/13! I am 4dp5dt… had the ET last Fri.

we transferred a low grade blast and a morula. Definitely disappointed in our quality but :pray: for a BFP!

Have the cramping thing too… and sore boobs. Mine have been sore for a bit though.

Also, I’m STARVING constantly… like PAINS STARVING!

Oh I’m doing the wonderful PIO shots in the *ss!

Hope ur feeling good!

Haha Chica, I hear you!! I was doing so good on not gaining until about a day or two after ER. Since then I am constantly munching, ugh! I’m on a low dose steroid too, so I am sure that’s contributing! Poor thing with the PIO, you must be pretty brave!

Hello ladies,how are you today?
I am thinking of you and sending :babydust:
Vesna

__________________________________-
Me-Vesna(33)-no problem
Dh-Toni (33)-low sperm count
IVF#1
Jun,2 - blood test(FSH=5.4;LH=5.0;ESTRADIOL=45),
-ultrasound(10 antral follicules count)
-Start with BCP
Jun,11 – HSN(everything is perfect)
June,22- start lupron 10 unit
Jul,07 -blood test( E2=89;P4=3.2);lupron 20 units
Jul,09 -blood test (E2=48;P4=1.1)
Jul,10 -start stimulation: Lupron(5unit), Menopur(75), GonalF(150)
Jul,14 -blood test(E2=208),
-ultrasound day 5 (total 10 follies R=2-14; 13; 2-11; 9 L= 2-9; 7; 5)
Jul,16 -blood test(E2=478),
-ultrasound day7 (total 10 follies R=2-17; 15; 13; 2-11 L=2-11;2-9)
Jul,18 -blood test(E2=972),
-ultrasound day 9 (total 13 follies R=22; 2-19;18; 16; 15; 14;2-12; 10; 8 ;2-7)
- 9:00 p.m TRIGGER
Jul,20- ER ,4 EGGS=3(mature),3 ICSI=3 FERTILIZED (100%fertilized)
Jul,23- ET(transferred 2 eggs ,1 made to blast,but quality is not good enough for freezing),
Quality before transfer ALL 3 EGGS=4 GRADE ,8 CELL
NEGATIVE

Second ivf-MDL

10 antral follicle count
diluted lupron 20 units twice daily from 11-19-2010
ovarian stimulation
11-21 Gonal f 450,low dose of hcg 6 unit and baby aspirin
11-24 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=200
11-27 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=1061
11-29 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=2345 (left l1-16;2-14;1-11;1-10 right 1-16;1-14;1-11;2-10)
Before trigger 3p.m. 450 gonal F and 11:10 p.m trigger
12.1.2010 Retrieve 7 eggs
12.2.2010 6 eggs fertilized
on day 5 6 perfect blasts

12.6.2010 ET 2 perfect blast,3 snow babies
BETA 12.15.2010

not great news…

Hey ladies in waiting…

I got the bad new today that none of my other 4 embies made it to the big freeze. I was suspecting as much since my lab hadn’t called the RE with any results and my ET was Thursday. Im sure they would have been hot to collect my freezing fee if I had any! As I responded to the “Testing Thread” I jumped the gun and tested yesterday at 5dp5dt and got a bfn. Oh well, I knew I was pushing it, I darn it I FEEL pregnant! Unfortunately I know all too well it could just be the progesterone, but I will wait a few more days before I put myself through the anxiety of POAS.
Hugs to you all, may the days fly by!

Love,

Ali

[quote=aliwenzl76]Hey ladies in waiting…

I got the bad new today that none of my other 4 embies made it to the big freeze. I was suspecting as much since my lab hadn’t called the RE with any results and my ET was Thursday. Im sure they would have been hot to collect my freezing fee if I had any! As I responded to the “Testing Thread” I jumped the gun and tested yesterday at 5dp5dt and got a bfn. Oh well, I knew I was pushing it, I darn it I FEEL pregnant! Unfortunately I know all too well it could just be the progesterone, but I will wait a few more days before I put myself through the anxiety of POAS.
Hugs to you all, may the days fly by!

Love,

Ali[/quote]
Ali, if you feel pregnant than you are.TRUST YOURSELF,AND STAY POSITIVE.It is too early for POAS,you know that.Stay calm and you will see.
I wish you all the best
SENDING:babydust:
Vesna

VESNA-

Thanks for the encouragment, sweetie! I literally burst into tears while watching “What Not to Wear” this morning, not my normal response to TV. :slight_smile: Whatevers going on with my body right now, there are alot of hormones involved… Praying for both of us!:pray:

Ali

I truly hope the best for all of us. I was sort of negative, because I feel that only one was good, and that is a low chance… but, when I told my acupuncturist, that I’ll be back for vitamins as well, if this cycle doesn’t work, he was very upset with my attitude… He feels that now it’s working, whatever it is happening in the uterus, and we need to believe we are pregnant, unless proven otherwise. So lets all be positive!

How you guys feeling? Had no cramping all day but tonight feel like aunt flo is coming.

Ali I’m too scared to poas. Dh and I agreed we’d wait for beta to listen to the msg together. Not to most intimate way of hearing but after this whole process, what is??

Vik I agree. We need to pick ourselves up and be positive! I’m ok now bc I feel like we have a plan if it doesn’t work. Massive headache now, still tired, but usually I crave crappy food b4 af. I am starving but oddly I want salad and protein!

[quote=chica509]How you guys feeling? Had no cramping all day but tonight feel like aunt flo is coming.

Ali I’m too scared to poas. Dh and I agreed we’d wait for beta to listen to the msg together. Not to most intimate way of hearing but after this whole process, what is??

Vik I agree. We need to pick ourselves up and be positive! I’m ok now bc I feel like we have a plan if it doesn’t work. Massive headache now, still tired, but usually I crave crappy food b4 af. I am starving but oddly I want salad and protein![/quote]
Hi Chica,
Good idea not to POAS
My main symptoms today,I am really tired, sleeping like the dead, bloating and three times poke me like a small needle on the right side.
It so hard to wait,I just want to see positive result.
I am sending a lot :babydust:.

Well I burst into tears like 10 times today over utter silliness. Definitely the progesterone! I was pretty irritable at times too. I think we decided to POAS a day early, on Sunday. Especially since I was a 3dt, I think I should wait till then. This is such madness I am just dying to know!!

Anyone have plans this weekend specifically to distract themselves?

[quote=aliwenzl76]Hey ladies in waiting…

I got the bad new today that none of my other 4 embies made it to the big freeze.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that Ali! I felt the same way two days ago when I wasn’t getting the usual 8AM call from RE after my ET. We had 6 extra and none of them made it to freeze. We were hoping to have some options for later on…but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that our transfers work!

I’ve been feeling slight twinges in my belly - hoping that those are signs on implantation. :cross: Wishful thinking. I’m getting my DH to talk to my belly every night to encourage them to grow and implant!

I’m on my third day and final day of bed rest - thank god. I’m going stir crazy here. I like having the time to read books and be lazy on the internet, but man I can’t stand not moving around! Looking forward to work tomorrow.

Hello ladies ,
How are you feeling this morning ?
I am sad ,I don’t feel ANYTHING.I just need a sign.It is so hard.
Hug from me
Vesna

[quote=toni4veka]Hello ladies ,
How are you feeling this morning ?
I am sad ,I don’t feel ANYTHING.I just need a sign.It is so hard.
Hug from me
Vesna[/quote]

Well I just went to the bathroom and starting spotting. I guess this means it didn’t work…

I almost starting crying in the stall.

But… we weren’t being very optimistic, especially only transferring a low grade blast and a morula. Also, I always had it in the back of my mind that it may take 2-3 tries before we bet our longf waited :bfp: .

May take a VACA over XMAS- NEW YEAR’S. Going to check out some online deals… hopefully there will be somehting that is reasonable last minute.

Do I have to wait for Monday’s Beta?? seems kind of crazy to wait 5more days

[quote=chica509]Well I just went to the bathroom and starting spotting. I guess this means it didn’t work…

I almost starting crying in the stall.

But… we weren’t being very optimistic, especially only transferring a low grade blast and a morula. Also, I always had it in the back of my mind that it may take 2-3 tries before we bet our longf waited :bfp: .

May take a VACA over XMAS- NEW YEAR’S. Going to check out some online deals… hopefully there will be somehting that is reasonable last minute.

Do I have to wait for Monday’s Beta?? seems kind of crazy to wait 5more days[/quote]

Chica ,did you check your result with HPT.You know that spotting is very common during the implantation.
Please check
Thinking of you with all my heart
Vesna

How are you today Victoria?
Today , I am not positive.
I don’t feel symptoms and that it’s keeling me.We gonna see.
Sending a lot of :babydust: