We are finally towards the end of our 2WW

okay so we are finally towards the end of our 2WW. today is 14dpiui SYMPTOMS: for the past 3 days: exhausted,mild cramps,sharp pain on left side up to my belly button,dull headache,back pain,nausea,BUT… i POAS yesterday and this morning and got BFN. AF is due today. Here is a TMI but need to say.lol when i wped this morning i had brownish/pink on tissue only and nothing since then and its 1pm now.

:pray: prayers love & BabyDust:babydust:

[quote=Dreamer11]okay so we are finally towards the end of our 2WW. today is 14dpiui SYMPTOMS: for the past 3 days: exhausted,mild cramps,sharp pain on left side up to my belly button,dull headache,back pain,nausea,BUT… i POAS yesterday and this morning and got BFN. AF is due today. Here is a TMI but need to say.lol when i wped this morning i had brownish/pink on tissue only and nothing since then and its 1pm now.

:pray: prayers love & BabyDust:babydust:[/quote]

Well as of today 15dpiui AF:af: showed her ugly face.ugh. taking a break for the holidays and gonna try again in January. Good luck to you all this next cycle.

hang in there

Hi Dreamer 11 - been busy traveling and stuff… read ur note and I’m sorry about :af: . … it is dissapointing. we are going to try again in January… taking a break will help “that’s what the dr. told me” :flower: Hang in there girl it will happen one day soon. I was totally bummed out too but we have to keep the faith and believe in our dreams… Have a good week and stay positive…

hugs ! sending lots of baby dust… :babydust: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap:

Sorry ladies to hear about AF coming for you. Just think of it this way, every month of bfn just brings us closer to getting our bfps! :cross:

AMEN PINK!!!:babydust: