Well ... Girls... Im out!

Hi Girls,

So after just starting:af: a day before beta… I am taking the next month off. I still have to talk with RE to see if I should continue to take femara this month and try at home (because I heard it is bad to start and stop medicated cycles) or to just call it quits this next month… but either way no iui!

My Dh has been sick the last couple of weeks with the flu/cold and do not think it smart to waste money on iui due to possible lower counts.

I am also making an appointment for a re pap to check out the ab normal cells again to see if trying further is even an option. I am hurt and sadden to think we just might not get our anwsered prayer.

Good luck to everyone… I still have hope for those of you still waiting get your BFP! I will still try to come on to see how everyone is from time to time… but right now it is just to painful.

Excited…I am so sorry! I was really hoping all of us girls would not have to think of a next step. I hope the time you take off with help you recover and you’ll move on to whatever is best for you…i will keep you in my prayers…never give up! :grouphug:

[quote=excitedbutanxious]Hi Girls,

So after just starting:af: a day before beta… I am taking the next month off. I still have to talk with RE to see if I should continue to take femara this month and try at home (because I heard it is bad to start and stop medicated cycles) or to just call it quits this next month… but either way no iui!

My Dh has been sick the last couple of weeks with the flu/cold and do not think it smart to waste money on iui due to possible lower counts.

I am also making an appointment for a re pap to check out the ab normal cells again to see if trying further is even an option. I am hurt and sadden to think we just might not get our anwsered prayer.

Good luck to everyone… I still have hope for those of you still waiting get your BFP! I will still try to come on to see how everyone is from time to time… but right now it is just to painful.[/quote]

Jess…I am so very sorry. I really had a good feeling about this time around and I hate that AF showed her ugly face!!! I hope that you taking about break from the IUI’s will help your body to relax. I know that the non medicated, non RE cycle so far for me has been more relaxing than ever. I thought it was hard TTC naturally until after October’s cycle and what happened with that. I know it is hard babe, but please keep your head up as high as possible. I know I tend to drop mine some days, but all in all I have to continue to be strong and fight this battle, even if that means doing it on my own. I hope you get a good pap report. I want you to remember what all we have talked about. Remember when we said that no matter if all of this worked or not what our next step would be? Just know that God has a baby waiting for you to be it’s Mommy. One way or the other. I love you and I will keep you in my prayers!

I am so sorry! I have also been TTC#2 for over two years and just got a BFN with my second IUI - it’s very frustrating. I am sending healing vibes, and hoping you can continue in the direction of whatever brings you peace.

Im so sorry that you have to go through this. Is it an option to collect your eggs, fertilize and freeze them down, so you can move on with your treatment? I would just think they would give you more options than to just try IUI. I know cost is a factor and maybe you cant do IVF right now, but at least you can freeze your eggs and move on with your treatment. :frowning: