Well, my 3rd Beta is in...

:cheer:
Well I did my 3rd Beta today, and I was soooo worried since my Beta’s started super low (12dpo was only 23, and then 14dpo was 70) and today it was 18dpo and up to 316!!! I’m so happy and such a relief. My nurse said that since I’ve had 2 Beta’s that doubled just fine I don’t have to worry about getting more done and my first ultrasound is scheduled for January 20th!! I’m so excited!

Well I did my 3rd Beta today, and I was soooo worried since my Beta’s started super low (12dpo was only 23, and then 14dpo was 70) and today it was 18dpo and up to 316!!! I’m so happy and such a relief. My nurse said that since I’ve had 2 Beta’s that were more than great and doubled just fine I don’t have to worry about getting more done and my first ultrasound is scheduled for January 20th!! I’m so excited![/quote]

I am sooo happy for you!!! :clap: I can understand the worry…I will be having my third beta on Thursday and I hope it doubles. I will be so happy and relieved when I can hear that little hb!!! I’m not having any symptoms so that u/s is what I need to reassure me that I’m really :preg: !!!
Good luck on the 20th and keep updating!!

Congratulations! I just wrote you on your other post trying to get an update. Glad to hear the good news.

Thats great! :cheer:

I am so so happy for you !!! Yay!

Congrats to you!

So very excited and happy for you! Hooray!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wishing everyone best of luck and BFP’s in 2012!

WOOHOO!! wtg! :clap: :cheer: :dance:

Thank you all!!! I am so excited and happy. I just hope that I get good news on the 20th!! There’s so many horror stories online of women that go for their first ultrasound and there’s no heartbeat, no yolk, etc. so I can’t help but worry. When does the worrying end? LOL Ever? Never? :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!:clap: :cheer: What fantastic news!! All this worrying is just preparing you to be a parent:woohoo: !!! So happy for you!!

[QUOTE=krissersroro]Thank you all!!! I am so excited and happy. I just hope that I get good news on the 20th!! There’s so many horror stories online of women that go for their first ultrasound and there’s no heartbeat, no yolk, etc. so I can’t help but worry. When does the worrying end? LOL Ever? Never? :)[/QUOTE]

Yea!!! So excited for you!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::grouphug: Let us know how the ultrasound goes!!!

I’m thinking never haha. 23 weeks pregnant and I still find things to worry about even though I know at this point the odds of anything horror story worthy happening is so slim.

worrying

I have read a lot about pregnancy after infertility and it is just really hard to not worry. It is completely normal. One of my friends (IUI/twins) said she really only felt at peace when the babies were out and healthy. Once you struggle with infertility, you know how precious that beautiful pregnancy is.

Will pray for all of our :bfp: forum babies. They are so so special.

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! Way to start off the new year :clap:

COngratulations!!!

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you :slight_smile: I would be worrying as well, I think like some of the other ladies said that you don’t stop worrying until you give birth. Good luck with your scan!