Well, my beta is in...

Well they called back with the blood results and said that my level was really low. They said my HCG was 23 so it’s still considered positive but I have to go back in 2 days to make sure that number is going up. She also said chances are it’s a pregnancy and not the trigger since I’m 13DPT, but I’m still so scared, from reading others numbers this seems EXTREMELY low. Anybody else have a number this low? I’m only 12DPO so I suppose it would be a very early. I’m just so worried. Any advice? I’m so new to this since I’ve never ovulated and never had a positive pregnancy test before. I’m just so worried.

I am praying for you tons today! I don’t know what the results will be in the end, but I care about you and want you to try to be as calm as you can. :grouphug:

Just hang in there and :bsv: to you!

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I really hope that this is it. I still can’t get over it, it still doesn’t seem real

I was thinking of you this morning - wondered if you were able to get your beta done. I think your number is okay - when my progesterone levels were checked I was at 12.3 at dpo7 - so for you to be where you are looks promising to me. Hope that the number continues to increase!!! I’ll be :pray: for you!

I hope you are right! Thank you so much for the support :slight_smile: You ladies rock

I can’t say what’s going to happen for you, but I can say that I’ve heard beta numbers all over the place on these boards–women in my own due date forum had numbers as low as single digits on the first try and are still going strong at 30+ weeks! Also, you are very early on, and your HCG level (different than your progesterone level) only starts increasing after implantation, so it’s not unreasonable at all that they caught you very near the beginning! If I’m not mistaken, blood tests look for an HCG level of 5 for a positive result. I’m so happy you got your positive! Try not to worry about it too much–I know it’s hard after all the waiting but it doesn’t sound like a bad number at all, certainly not on its own. Wait for your next beta and just hope that it doubles; that’s the real thing to be on the lookout for! Best of luck! :bsv:

[QUOTE=kashiruvana]I can’t say what’s going to happen for you, but I can say that I’ve heard beta numbers all over the place on these boards–women in my own due date forum had numbers as low as single digits on the first try and are still going strong at 30+ weeks! Also, you are very early on, and your HCG level (different than your progesterone level) only starts increasing after implantation, so it’s not unreasonable at all that they caught you very near the beginning! If I’m not mistaken, blood tests look for an HCG level of 5 for a positive result. I’m so happy you got your positive! Try not to worry about it too much–I know it’s hard after all the waiting but it doesn’t sound like a bad number at all, certainly not on its own. Wait for your next beta and just hope that it doubles; that’s the real thing to be on the lookout for! Best of luck! :bsv:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I really hope that tomorrow I get a good number!

[QUOTE=krissersroro]Thank you! I really hope that tomorrow I get a good number![/QUOTE]

Keeping my :cross: for your next beta to get doubled. As it is said before the first one depends when implantation happened (which could be from 7dpo-12dpo). GL
Farah

So excited for you!, keep us posted! :bsv: :cheer: