well

Well ladies I’m out. Started spotting a dew mins ago. Im 13 days post iui and period is due on Thursday. I guess the meds can make u really believe u have a chance bc I even have the metallic taste in my mouth. Was going to leave work and go get a test but there really no point. Well good luck to you all.

I’m so sorry sweetie! My bloodwork came back negative, so I’m out too.

:grouphug:

I am sorry to hear ladies. :frowning: I am testing tomorrow and I am terrified. I hope we get to see some BFP’s from other ladies this month.

:grouphug: So sorry to hear about the bfn’s. Hopefully your next treatment will get you a positive!

Well ladies called my doc bc I needed to confirm when they will be back from break so I can schedule appt with doc. I told them that I was spotting and it wasn’t my normal type of spotting. It is barely there pink with some weird clot like things. They told me to take a test to confirm so I may not be out of the game just yet. I will test in AM and let you guys know.

[QUOTE=toyisttc]Well ladies called my doc bc I needed to confirm when they will be back from break so I can schedule appt with doc. I told them that I was spotting and it wasn’t my normal type of spotting. It is barely there pink with some weird clot like things. They told me to take a test to confirm so I may not be out of the game just yet. I will test in AM and let you guys know.[/QUOTE]

Lol sorry another update. Spotting stopped completely so I will go in AM for a blood test. Its like an episode of Young and Infertile.

Good luck!

Keeping my :cross: for you!!!:bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

toyisttc: I am out as well. Tested :bfn: this AM. Really frustrated and pissed off at this point. I was so sure that this month was different and had really thought that it would work. But no such luck. Starting to loose hope that I’ll ever have children of my own. :frowning:

Best of luck to those still testing. :pray: for your :bfp: .

[QUOTE=ssnikitas]toyisttc: I am out as well. Tested :bfn: this AM. Really frustrated and pissed off at this point. I was so sure that this month was different and had really thought that it would work. But no such luck. Starting to loose hope that I’ll ever have children of my own. :frowning:

Best of luck to those still testing. :pray: for your :bfp: .[/QUOTE]
I saw and I am so sorry ssnikitas. I don’t think November was a good month for us all. I swear I am about to invent a test to tell if we are getting a period because we have a test to test for everything else. I went in for blood test this morning and waiting for doc to call. I did POAS and it was negative BUT I have not gotten AF yet and usually the way my body works is I will have bright red slimy (sorry TMI) clotting looking things the day before she shows her horrible face. I got up this morning and still getting the barely there pink when I wipe. I keeping all body parts crossed bc there maybe a slight chance that for some reason (and I have actually looked this up) that hpts don’t work for me. I did have a dip in BBT yday which really made me think I was getting AF but when I tested this AM after crying myself to sleep it rose back up. Its a little too late for implantation so I don’t know whats going on with my body. Had to stay home today bc I didn’t want to embarrass myself again by crying at work like I did yesterday but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

:cross: that you get a positive Beta. Keep is informed!