Went in for an u/s today for my 4th IUI/ injectable cycle

Hi!! I am new to the site , so I have no idea if I am posting properly, my apologies if I’m not!

I went in for an u/s today for my 4th IUI/ injectable cycle and they said that I have a small 3mm cyst on my left ovary. I am worried that they will cancel this cycle. Has anyone continued the cycle with a small cyst? I am staring at my phone waiting for my dr to call. I want to perpare myself. THis is my first cyst, so I am not sure what is going on. This is so frustrating!:grr:

In general, it is usually recommended to do IUI just before ovulation is set to take place. Six hours is often the time frame given as washed sperm doesn’t live much beyond six to 12 hours. However, if your infertility problems are caused by male factor, insemination is more likely to take place within six hours after ovulation. If you have not been using any fertility drugs during your cycle, then detecting ovulation will depend upon detecting the LH surge. Cycles using a single IUI are normally done 24 to 36 hours after the surge is detected while those having two IUIs done will be inseminated between 12 and 48 hours after the surge. If you have been using fertility drugs, like Clomid, to produce multiple egg follicles and are having a single IUI done, then insemination will take place 24 to 36 hours after you receive an hCG injection. Women having two IUIs done in the same cycle will be inseminated 24 to 48 hours after receiving the hCG injection with 12 hours between each IUI.