Hi!! I am new to the site , so I have no idea if I am posting properly, my apologies if I’m not!
I went in for an u/s today for my 4th IUI/ injectable cycle and they said that I have a small 3mm cyst on my left ovary. I am worried that they will cancel this cycle. Has anyone continued the cycle with a small cyst? I am staring at my phone waiting for my dr to call. I want to perpare myself. THis is my first cyst, so I am not sure what is going on. This is so frustrating!:grr: