What a difference a month makes! VENT

What started as pure excitement and the answer to our prayers on 1/30/13 with a positive hpt turned into Beta Hell and then ultra sound madness! The final diagnosis on 2/28/13 was a blighted ovum and I’m scheduled to have a D&E at the end of the week. I am so heartbroken and angry and I stay on the verge of tears. I have often uttered, “God doesn’t give you more than you can bear” but I’m not so sure this time…I think I’ve reached my limit. God knows I want to try again but our finances say otherwise. #crushed!

[QUOTE=Tweet]What started as pure excitement and the answer to our prayers on 1/30/13 with a positive hpt turned into Beta Hell and then ultra sound madness! The final diagnosis on 2/28/13 was a blighted ovum and I’m scheduled to have a D&E at the end of the week. I am so heartbroken and angry and I stay on the verge of tears. I have often uttered, “God doesn’t give you more than you can bear” but I’m not so sure this time…I think I’ve reached my limit. God knows I want to try again but our finances say otherwise. #crushed![/QUOTE]

I’m so sorry for your disappointment Tweet! I can’t imagine getting a BFP and then losing it. Sending healing thoughts your way! :grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss, Tweet. Take time to grieve. I believe in miracles and I am sending positive vibes to you, praying you will get your baby soon!

Tweet - I am sorry you’re going thru this. I have been there and it was absolutely the worst time in my life… you don’t realize how strong you are until being strong is your only option. No words are going to make you feel better but just know you’re not alone. Thinking of you.

Dianna, Frans, and Laurie - thanks for your kind words and encouragement! My D&E is tomorrow and then this chapter is over. Fingers crossed for a brighter horizon.

Chin Up

I’m sorry to hear about your blighted ovum. I had one at the age of 19. I was young but totally crushed. This was my second miscarriage and I took it so hard. Take time out to heal and remember this quote. It was stated on another board and I can stop thinking of it.

God only gives 3 answers:

1. YES
  2. NOT YET
  3. I HAVE A BETTER IDEA

Remain faithful and remember His everlasting Love. One day you will be given the gift of life it just wasnt right now. Miracles happen everyday and soon it will happen for you. :babydust:

Thank you Webelieve! I like the quote…going to jot it in my journal. I had my D&E and now I am ready to close that chapter. Not sure what the next chapter will be but…Again, thanks for the encouragement and reminder that God is in control. Sometimes that’s a tough lesson for a type a person like me :0) (lol).