What action to take with low ovarian

Need advice please on what action to take with low ovarian and if I still have a chance in hell in ever seeing one of these:preg: :grr: :grr: :grr:

If you decide that you would like to attempt fertility treatment using your own oocytes despite a lower chance for success, make sure that your doctor is fully onboard with this approach and that you are financially and psychologically able to handle the stress of, perhaps, several failed treatment attempts. Get a second opinion if you have any lingering questions. Be aggressive. Continual pursuit of insemination cycles is costly and such an approach does not address fertilization issues. A properly planned IVF cycle can lead to answers and may help a couple with the closure process. And, there will be some patients who actually take home miracles when given the opportunity for a treatment cycle despite dismal treatment pre-screening test results. A young patient with few oocytes may still have one or two eggs capable of resulting in a live-birth. Ovarian reserve testing identifies patients that have a lower probability of conceiving. Such tests address averages and not individuals. I will personally never forget one patient who at 33 years of age failed her clomid challenge test and several IVF stimulation attempts. She subsequently delivered a term infant by spontaneous conception two years after the delivery of donor egg twins. When making the choice to move on to donor eggs or adoption be sure that you have explored all available treatment options to your satisfaction.

Omg, I’m sorry. Low ovarian reserve is a huge obstacle unless under doc’s supervision. Some might recommend taking viamins and supplements to improve the situation. They are more likely to recommend healthy fertility dieting and doing sports. Yet others trying accupuncture or some other technique. Anyway, you have to get this problem pinned and seek for professional help. See your doc soon on this point. Hoping for you.

Hi, I’m sorry to hear this. The first thing which comes into my mind is opting for donor egg. Not insisting!! But seems the case is tough. We ended up with using DE ourselves. Thought this might be helpful for you.
Medical factors for the recipient.
All recipients, regardless of age should have a complete blood count, blood tests for HIV, hepatitis B and C, cytomegalovirus, rubella, toxoplasmosis and RH factor before starting a donor egg cycle.
Do you have any health problems that would be affected by a pregnancy such as cardiovascular disease? Are you on prescription medication, etc?
If you are over 40 and are considering the donor egg options, make sure that you have a current electrocardiogram, mammogram, glucose tolerance test and chest film.
Have you talked to an obstetrician about the risks relating to pregnancy, labor and delivery for women in your age category?
Have you discussed the risks of multiple births, which is quite high with donor eggs?
Have you asked about the miscarriage rate after embryo transfer?
Has your husband or partner’s semen been tested lately?
Will the clinic use estrogen and progesterone to prepare the endometrium lining of your uterus. Will the clinic require a mock cycle first? Which type of estrogen is used?
This is not the entire list, but it’s aimed to take a good start. I know you want more people here to say - come on, luv, give OE one more try! My suggestion though is, please, do consider the both options well. May god help you.