What could this be from?

I am 3dpiui and DH and I had sex tonight and I am cramping so bad! It hurt at the end but aftewards it has been so bad I am in fetal position. Could this hurt implantation? Is this bad? What could this be from?

I think it’s too soon for implantation. I posted at the other place and asked if you thought your endo has flared up. Endo can cause painful sex.

Thanks! I just had the Endo surgery 2 months ago but I guess it could be flaring up again.

No, it can’t hurt implantation. 3dpIUI is to early to worry about implantation. I’d say the cramping and stuff is just from having a medicated cycle. Maybe your ovaries are sore which would cause cramping. If sex hurts that much you might want to give it a few days break. Goodluck!

It could also be from your cervix responding to all the “activity” from the IUI and sex.

Thanks ladies!
Yes, I think it must either be from the medicated cycles and sensitive ovaries or bloating from meds or from irritation from the IUI or tenaculum(sp?) but it feels more like gas pains or stabbing pains so I am thinking it is probably from sensitive ovaries or bloating from meds. We will not be dtd for AWHILE! lol that is for sure! Last night was not fun and it hurt to even push down to pee–yuck yuck

[QUOTE=longing2bamama]Thanks ladies!
Yes, I think it must either be from the medicated cycles and sensitive ovaries or bloating from meds or from irritation from the IUI or tenaculum(sp?) but it feels more like gas pains or stabbing pains so I am thinking it is probably from sensitive ovaries or bloating from meds. We will not be dtd for AWHILE! lol that is for sure! Last night was not fun and it hurt to even push down to pee–yuck yuck[/QUOTE]

Since its hurting to use the restroom, i’d contact your RE. Just mention the pain and see what they say.

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]Since its hurting to use the restroom, i’d contact your RE. Just mention the pain and see what they say.[/QUOTE]
I just hate to bother them AGAIN lol. They are so sweet but I know my endless phone calls must be getting old. I am going to be seeing them early next week so I will just ask them at that time–unless it gets worse and then I will call. Thanks for all your advice! It has helped. Does it sound like it could be a mild case of OHSS?

[QUOTE=longing2bamama]I just hate to bother them AGAIN lol. They are so sweet but I know my endless phone calls must be getting old. I am going to be seeing them early next week so I will just ask them at that time–unless it gets worse and then I will call. Thanks for all your advice! It has helped. Does it sound like it could be a mild case of OHSS?[/QUOTE]

It could be. And believe me, the clinic would rather have the phone calls than something bad to be going on. And if it is nothing, then it calms your fears. Plus, you are paying the clinic… so they phone calls and question answering is their job LOL!

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]It could be. And believe me, the clinic would rather have the phone calls than something bad to be going on. And if it is nothing, then it calms your fears. Plus, you are paying the clinic… so they phone calls and question answering is their job LOL![/QUOTE]
Thanks! :thankyou: I promised DH I would give them a call if I still hurt tomorrow or got worse. No more pain trying to use the restroom and mostly just bloating and gas pains.