What Cycle Day did you Ovulate on Clomid 3-7

Hey everyone!

I am currently on CD 13 and took my first round of 50mg Clomid CD3-7.

I don’t think that I am gearing up to ovulate yet, the OPKs are not getting any darker yet and I don’t have any cramps or EWCM yet. Just wondering when everyone else out there ovulated on it taking it from CD3-CD7?

In the last couple months without Clomid and only taking Metformin my ovulation was as follows:

Feb/13 - CD24
Jan/13 = CD32

For March (without Clomid) - my app has my predicted O date as CD23)

Thanks in Advance for input!

[QUOTE=TTCinCalgary]Hey everyone!

I am currently on CD 13 and took my first round of 50mg Clomid CD3-7.

I don’t think that I am gearing up to ovulate yet, the OPKs are not getting any darker yet and I don’t have any cramps or EWCM yet. Just wondering when everyone else out there ovulated on it taking it from CD3-CD7?

In the last couple months without Clomid and only taking Metformin my ovulation was as follows:

Feb/13 - CD24
Jan/13 = CD32

For March (without Clomid) - my app has my predicted O date as CD23)

Thanks in Advance for input![/QUOTE]

Hello there! I was actually on the same cd3-7 regime this month. I just ovulated yesterday (CD 14) but i was also given the trigger shot to get me to ovulate. Do you get midcycle ultrasounds to see how many follies you have? If so, depending on their size you may be able to gauge ovulation from that. If not, clomid is supposed ti get you on a 28 day cycle so i would think you should he ovulating any day now.

Sending :bsv: your way!!

I ovulated on cycle day 17 but that’s only because I did a trigger shot. I probably would have ovulated on cd18 if I didn’t do the shot.

I went from ovulating on CD12-13 unmedicated to CD14 on clomid for 3 months in a row. Oh and clomid messes up CM so do go by that.

I am feeling pretty frustrated. I am on my fourth round of Clomid. Went in earlier this month and my doctor said I had five developed follicles. They told me to skip intercourse because I would have a high chance of having multiples. Well, I didn’t listen to them because I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 and a half years and have been on Clomid before with no results, so I figured what could it hurt? Getting pregnant with even one would be a miracle. I just took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I could be a little early taking the test, but I just have a feeling I am not pregnant. How does one not get pregnant with that many developed follicles? I am so frustrated. I’ve gone through pretty much every test in the book. The only thing I can think of is that I am not catching my ovulation phase (I couldn’t detect it with a home test this month, but with every blood test i’ve ever taken, i’ve ovulated) or there aren’t actually any eggs inside these developed follicles. I am also wondering if maybe my husband’s sperm isn’t reaching the eggs and If I should try and IUI? Can anyone share a story similar to mine or give any advice? I am 27, healthy, don’t smoke, drink, etc. I am beyond frustrated at this point!!!

:grr: :af:

Took clomid 50 mg CD3-7 and started opk on CD10. Got positive CD 12 and ovulated CD 14 according to BBT. Unfortunately progesterone level was only 6.5 so will go to 100 mg for this month.

In January, I ovulated in Day 12 on Clomid Day 5-9.