What day did you get your BFp after iui?

Since I’m going a little nuts over here, I was wondering how soon people have gotten their positives after testing out of the trigger. Currently, I’m 9 dpiui and I received a bfn. I’m worried that this is it for this cycle. So, your success stories will help.

Chana - I know LOTS of people who eventually got a BFP who got a BFN on day 9. LOTS. Day 9 is really early for a BFP. It happens… but it’s also possible that implantation hasn’t even happened yet! Deep breaths, let go of the anxiety over this, and wait a little more.

BFN on day 10 and day 11. Day 12 I got a BFP.

Thank you ladies… It’s really starting to drive me crazy. I’m running out of things to do to keep my mind off of this.

Hang in there! I am 13 dpiui and got a BFN at 12dpiui. Not that I am pregnant but even 12dpiui is still really early for a lot of women. I plan to test again at 15dpiui just to be sure…

First pregnancy I tested 10dpo with a bfn and tested again 14dpo at night and was a bfp! My other 2 pregnancies I’m not too sure because one was a total shocker as I was irregular and still nursing my son; the other I wasn’t as anal about testing as I am now!

IUI#1 - Trigger was gone at 6dpIUI and BFP at 8dpIUI (triplet pregnancy)
IUI#3 - Trigger gone at 10dpIUI and BFP at 11dpIUI
IUI#4 - Trigger gone at 9dpIUI and BFP at 10dpIUI
IUI#5 - Trigger gone at 12dpIUI and BFP at 17dpIUI (after a full flow AF)
IUI#6 - Trigger gone at 10dpIUI and BFP at 11dpIUI

Per the American Pregnancy association implantation can take 6-12 days after fertilization has occured!! Thats along time!! So just stay positive and hopefully you will get a :bfp: :cheer:

So you can see at

American Pregnancy Association - Promoting Pregnancy Wellness

I had :bfn: day 9, then :bfp: day 12.

I know a lot of it also depends on what type of test you were using - so it might be helpful to add (if you remember). I have never had a BFP (boo) but just testing out my trigger, I find that the Wondfos from Amazon are amazingly sensitive, and if I had to guess, I think they would show some sort of line (probably very faint) at 10dpo for most women. I’m a Wondfo fan :wink: I know StillLovenLife (who just got BFP) had rec’d a negative on 12dpiui with a Dollar Tree test.

Anyway, :cross: for your :bfp:!

[QUOTE=timetotest]I know a lot of it also depends on what type of test you were using - so it might be helpful to add (if you remember). I have never had a BFP (boo) but just testing out my trigger, I find that the Wondfos from Amazon are amazingly sensitive, and if I had to guess, I think they would show some sort of line (probably very faint) at 10dpo for most women. I’m a Wondfo fan :wink: I know StillLovenLife (who just got BFP) had rec’d a negative on 12dpiui with a Dollar Tree test.

Anyway, :cross: for your :bfp:![/QUOTE]

Oh thats a good idea. I’ll go back up and edit mine.

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]IUI#1 - Trigger was gone at 6dpIUI and BFP at 8dpIUI (triplet pregnancy)
IUI#3 - Trigger gone at 10dpIUI and BFP at 11dpIUI
IUI#4 - Trigger gone at 9dpIUI and BFP at 10dpIUI
IUI#5 - Trigger gone at 12dpIUI and BFP at 17dpIUI (after a full flow AF)
IUI#6 - Trigger gone at 10dpIUI and BFP at 11dpIUI[/QUOTE]

IUI#1 - Dollar Tree and Answer brand test
IUI#3 - Answer brand test
IUI#4-6 - Wondo and FRER

My first bfp was 9dpiui and my current bfp was on 10dpiui …both were showing up on wondfo ( extremely light) and frer (noticibly ddarker)

11 days post.

I was a late implanter I tested 12dpiui and got a bfn I quit my progesterone that day then the following day decided to test again so day 13 I took my progesterone day 14 I tested and got my bfp did a beta that day and it was 20 so I was a totally late implanter but numbers started to sky rocket

with my son i got BFP on the first morning pee 10days past IUI

Just got it yesterday at 10dpiui!!!:woohoo:

Neg on 10dpiui. Bfp on 13dpiui

[QUOTE=Goldenmama]Neg on 10dpiui. Bfp on 13dpiui[/QUOTE]

Did you test any in between?

[QUOTE=PrayingInTexas]Did you test any in between?[/QUOTE]
No, just those two days.