What days did you take Clomid?

What day did you start Clomid?

What’s the difference between 3-7 and 5-9?

Hi! I can’t say I’ve done much research on it, but since no one has answered yet, I think it doesn’t really make that big of a difference. I think it’s more doctor’s preference on which they think is more effective. Google around if you don’t get a better answer here - but I think at the end of the day it’s not a big difference.

GOOD LUCK!

I’ve always taken mine CD3-7. My RE said 3-7 will give you more follies and 5-7 will give you better quality and fewer follies.

From what I remember if you tend to ovulate later your doctor might be inclined to have you take Clomid later. I mainly took it days 3-7 but once I was instructed to take it days 5-9. I know if you ovulate closer to CD14 you will like be instructed to take it days 3-7.

I took Clomid 1x and we were fortunate enough to become pregnant with our first IUI. I took clomid days 3-7 of my cycle.

[QUOTE=Gambler]From what I remember if you tend to ovulate later your doctor might be inclined to have you take Clomid later. I mainly took it days 3-7 but once I was instructed to take it days 5-9. I know if you ovulate closer to CD14 you will like be instructed to take it days 3-7.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! This sounds like why she may have changed it to 3-7 for me.