What do you think of these names

Hello all, my oartner and I have come up with names for our next child we are going to begin the process of conceiving. We have decided on Ruthie Eva’nah (Ruth is my grandmothers name and Eva was her grandmothers name) but we are being told by everyone that the name sounds “old” like and old womans name and for a boy we decided on Liam Ethan but we are being told that the first and middle name dont go well because they both have the long E sound but i like the names! What do you think?

[QUOTE=Kialynn]Hello all, my oartner and I have come up with names for our next child we are going to begin the process of conceiving. We have decided on Ruthie Eva’nah (Ruth is my grandmothers name and Eva was her grandmothers name) but we are being told by everyone that the name sounds “old” like and old womans name and for a boy we decided on Liam Ethan but we are being told that the first and middle name dont go well because they both have the long E sound but i like the names! What do you think?[/QUOTE]
Liam Ethan sounds fine to me. Most people don’t use their middle names too often, especially when theY get older.

As far as the girl name goes, I’d go with Ruth and use Ruthie as a nickname. Ruthie is cute but she will outgrow the cuteness phase.

My brother chose to keep his baby’s name a secret. Baby’s name is Henry, and ppl said they did not like it either. Ppl always say something negative while your pregnant, but once you have the baby, ppl keep their thoughts to themselves. I have already thought of names, and my coworkers have shot every one of them down. If I ever get pregnant, I may go the same route as my brother. It only matters that you like it. You will be saying it a billion times, for the rest of your life :slight_smile:

I think the names you selected are cool…and you should decide the name of your baby by yourself because there’s always some if’s and but’s…