What Does Your Implantation Feel Like

HI This is to collect and have a reference for people who are or remember their implantation feelings and experiences.

:welcome:

Example:
11/11 = ovulation trigger
11/18 = 2 6 dbt

11/19= 1dp6dbt feels little twinge here or there. I feel some pressure and gas like pressure…hard to tell the difference right now. I keep thinking I am going to have sharp pain but it just drops of and is dull. No hurting…I catch myself because Iwant to run around and to this and that but the feelings I get in my abdomen are reminding me to just sit down and relax.

11/20= I will update tomorrow and so until my beta

I think this would be a great place to compare and have something to read while we are taking this long 10 wait for our Beta’s.

UPdate

Example:
11/18 = 2 6 dbt

11/19= 1dp6dbt feels little twinge here or there. I feel some pressure and gas like pressure…hard to tell the difference right now. I keep thinking I am going to have sharp pain but it just drops of and is dull. No hurting…I catch myself because Iwant to run around and to this and that but the feelings I get in my abdomen are reminding me to just sit down and relax.

11/20= 2dp6dbt= Strong feelings of pushing and stretched rubberband shaped twinges…then nothing for hours…at 1045 am I got sweaty and got neasueous and now have thrown up 5 times ugh!!

I think this would be a great place to compare and have something to read while we are taking this long 10 wait for our Beta’s.

wow! u get symptoms fast! :dance:

i had my transfer on 11/19 with 2 grade 4 (4 being the best) 3 day embies. so far all i feel is my mouth being extra watery. when i did my fresh cycle that’s how i knew i was prego because my mouth started watering like crazy… i looked it up on the internet and a lot of pregnant women, to my suprise, had the same issue… sooo i’m hoping my drooling mouth is a good sign!! lol:flower:
LOTS AND LOTS OF :babydust: to us allllllll!!!:bsv: :bsv:

This is what I has hoping to make on this website?

Early Pregnancy Symptoms and TTC Success Stories!

During my implantation…

I thought I was going to start my period for about 4 days straight when it finally hit me that I never have menstrual cramps that long w/ no period! One night, apparently during implantation, my “period cramps” were so strong I grabbed my husband’s arm & screamed. So that’s my story.

Not sure if I feel anything

I am [B]3 days post transfer[/B] and I think I feel twinge like activity but not sure if that is my mind messing with me…but really nothing else.

The only big thing I am really experiencing is RUNNY NOSE and can’t stop sneezing!!! Yesterday I sneezed pretty much all day, don’t feel sick but it was so not fun, sneeze after sneeze after sneeze…

:woohoo: what an AWESOME website!!! thank u so much! it’ll probably take me 2 weeks just to read them all! lol… next thing u know it’s our beta days!!

[quote=minamimbs]This is what I has hoping to make on this website?

Early Pregnancy Symptoms and TTC Success Stories![/quote]

I feel VERY crampy and have a really sore to the touch tummy. I had this somewhat with my last 3 pregnancies, so I hope this is a good thing. I have had crazy vivid dreams the last few nights, which I rarely have unless I’m prego. The 1st few days I felt lots of twingey-rubberband like pulling. I am also getting broken out on my neck and a little on my face…which also happened to me last time. Of course I know that estrogen and progesterone can cause most of these symptoms, but i’m still hopefull! :pray:

UPdate

11/18 = 2 6 dbt

[B]11/19= 1dp6dbt :bfn: [/B] feels little twinge here or there. I feel some pressure and gas like pressure…hard to tell the difference right now. I keep thinking I am going to have sharp pain but it just drops of and is dull. No hurting…I catch myself because Iwant to run around and to this and that but the feelings I get in my abdomen are reminding me to just sit down and relax.

[B]11/20= 2dp6dbt= :bfn: [/B]1 Strong feelings of pushing and stretched rubber band shaped twinges…then nothing for hours…at 1045 am I got sweaty and got nauseous and now have thrown up 5 times ugh!!
:grouphug:

[B]11/21= 3dp6dbt[/B] = :bfn: Not feeling much in the abdomen…could smell my husbands SURE regular deodorant that he wears everyday and don’t notice. He was a good 20 ft away…smell is very heightened…I thought there was an old lady with gross perfume on… and mood is vol ital. I was basically crazy, off the hook and then fell into tears!!! Oreos tasted terrible …I love oreos how could this BE!!

[B]11/22= 4dp6dbt[/B] =:bfn: Got car sick with the sweats and diarrhea 2 times once on the way up to Sac and once on the way back. Ate at my favorite sub shop in Sac and could barely taste anything on the sandwhich…like I was eating for nothing. So After diarrhea we went to Taco Bell got my favorite burrito and same thing could n’t taste…so I didn’t finish eating either of the orders…I ate an apple with pb…ok but nothing like I really want to eat again. No distinctive feelings anywhere else. Actually in much better spirits than yesterday!

11/17 - 2 5dbt

[B]1dp & 2dp 5dbt[/B] - I had an awful headache. I am guessing it was the Estrace and I was worried they would last until I stopped taking the Estrace, but they have gone away now.

[B]3dp 5dbt[/B] - I had cramping and tinges all over. I even had pains in my lower back. I was worried that it was menstral cramps, but hopefully it is implantation cramps. No implantation bleeding yet.

[B]4dp 5dbt[/B] - Heartburn, Heartburn, Heartburn.

[B]5dp 5dbt[/B] - Heartburn, Heartburn, Heartburn. Could not sleep last night it was so bad. I remember I had really bad heartburn with my last pregnancy up until week 12. I am hoping it is an early pregnancy symptom, but I think it might be the side effects of the PIO.

implant!?

ok so far…
11/19 Friday, day of transfer, nothing…

11/20 Saturday, a very little bit of tugging and pulling and the rubber band feeling. didn’t last long at all. that and i was very HOT!

11/21 Sunday, nothing besides my mouth getting watery again.

11/22 Monday nothing all day until later in the evening and i felt mild cramping in lower left abdomen. that’s all

11/23 Tuesday still the mild cramping in my left lower abdomen and im still drooling…lol

that’s it so far. i don’t expect to feel too much because i never really get all those prego symptoms most women get. with my dd i never had morning sickness or any of the usual symptoms. so i’m hoping that it’ll be the same with this pregnancy… can’t wait to see what’s up for tomorrow…:bsv:

update

hello all! :clap:

1st i would like to say the host of this thread has NOT been keeping up her end of the bargain?! what is going on?? u can’t be a thread starter and then turn around and disappear! lol
well it is now 5 days past my 3 day fet and my mouth feels like a river!!! if anybodys up for some slip and slide, by all means follow my trail of drool!!! lol i don’t have any thing else going on with me. i hate that my bbs arn’t sore like everybody elses. i want sore bbs!
so here’s everything:

11/19 Friday, day of transfer, nothing…

11/20 Saturday, a very little bit of tugging and pulling and the rubber band feeling. didn’t last long at all. and i was very HOT!

11/21 Sunday, nothing besides my mouth getting watery again

11/22 Monday, nothing all day until later in the evening and i felt mild cramping in lower left abdomen. that’s all

11/23 Tuesday, still lower left abdomen cramping and drooling

11/24 Wednesday, no more cramps as of yet, but mouth watering non stop. kindof a metally taste in my mouth.

well ta ta for now ladies! wishing everybody a great thankgiving!!!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

looks like we are on same 2WW. i had my transfer also on Friday. Had almost nothing first few days except maybe night drooling, which went away. Now increasing cramping almost constant as well ovary pain. and the back pain since Monday is really bad.
I feel very hot,especially at night (guess not that bad since I live in MN). Have vivid dreams every night, my normal is once in a couple of weeks.
this morning got weird taste in mouth, but now it is almost gone.

does you metalic tast stay?

continuing…

hi all! i hope everybodies thanksgiving was great!?!

well continuing from my last post…

11/25~the only symptoms i seem to have at this point is the watery mouth and moodiness…oowwee so moody.

11/26~nothing different. still a drooling moody mess…

i made the dumb mistake of buying HPT’s for EVERYDAY until beta… i say dumb because i’m working myself up if im pregnant and i see a negative cuz it might be too early. but i guess i like self torture cuz i will faithfully test tomorrow morning as well. here goes my results for my testing…

11/24 HPT 5dp 3dt in the P.M. :bfn:

11/25 HPT 6dp 3dt in the A.M. :bfn:

11/26 HPT 7dpt 3dt in the A.M. :bfn:

:cross: :bsv: :cross: :babydust: :cross: :bsv: :cross: :babydust:

11/18 = 2 6 dbt

[B]11/19= 1dp6dbt [/B]feels little twinge here or there. I feel some pressure and gas like pressure…hard to tell the difference right now. I keep thinking I am going to have sharp pain but it just drops of and is dull. No hurting…I catch myself because Iwant to run around and to this and that but the feelings I get in my abdomen are reminding me to just sit down and relax.

[B]11/20= 2dp6dbt= [/B]1 Strong feelings of pushing and stretched rubber band shaped twinges…then nothing for hours…at 1045 am I got sweaty and got nauseous and now have thrown up 5 times ugh!!

[B]11/21= 3dp6dbt[/B] = Not feeling much in the abdomen…could smell my husbands SURE regular deodorant that he wears everyday and don’t notice. He was a good 20 ft away…smell is very heightened…I thought there was an old lady with gross perfume on… and mood is vol ital. I was basically crazy, off the hook and then fell into tears!!! Oreos tasted terrible …I love oreos how could this BE!!

[B]11/22= 4dp6dbt[/B] = Got car sick with the sweats and diarrhea 2 times once on the way up to Sac and once on the way back. Ate at my favorite sub shop in Sac and could barely taste anything on the sandwhich…like I was eating for nothing. So After diarrhea we went to Taco Bell got my favorite burrito and same thing could n’t taste…so I didn’t finish eating either of the orders…I ate an apple with pb…ok but nothing like I really want to eat again. No distinctive feelings anywhere else. Actually in much better spirits than yesterday!

[B]11/23= 5dp6dbt[/B] = Head ache in and out loss stool all day. Not much of an appetite food just doesn’t tase as yummy as it use to ( last week).

[B]11/24 = 6dp6dbt[/B] = Head back and diareaha ugh but feel pretty good all day a twinge here and there. 1 sharpe twinge.

[B]11/25 = 7dp6dbt[/B] = head ache in and out bad diahreaha twinges here and there but I was pretty active since Thanksgiving was at our house and then went for a long walk after stuffing face.

[B]11/26= 8dp6dbt=[/B] Twinges here and there nothing big but enough to make be cautious in what I do today!! Beta is tomorrow

[B]11/27 = 9dp6dbt[/B] is Saturday!! ready to know now!!

[quote=minamimbs]HI This is to collect and have a reference for people who are or remember their implantation feelings and experiences.

:welcome:

Example:
11/18 = 2 6 dbt

11/20= I will update tomorrow and so until my beta

I think this would be a great place to compare and have something to read while we are taking this long 10 wait for our Beta’s.[/quote]

Swollen and a little crampy for me! x

wow

Well i’m assuming it didn’t go as planned for u? sorry? i tried messaging u back but u took urself out the system or something? it wouldn’t let me message u back. either way i got a bfn but i have a positive attitude and thankfully a great support system and wonderful forum buddies that picked RIGHT BACK UP! so i’m moving on in feb… good luck to u wherever u disappeared to. hope all is well with you and ur family…take care:thankyou:

[quote=minamimbs]11/11 = ovulation trigger
11/18 = 2 6 dbt

[B]11/19= 1dp6dbt [/B]feels little twinge here or there. I feel some pressure and gas like pressure…hard to tell the difference right now. I keep thinking I am going to have sharp pain but it just drops of and is dull. No hurting…I catch myself because Iwant to run around and to this and that but the feelings I get in my abdomen are reminding me to just sit down and relax.

[B]11/20= 2dp6dbt= [/B]1 Strong feelings of pushing and stretched rubber band shaped twinges…then nothing for hours…at 1045 am I got sweaty and got nauseous and now have thrown up 5 times ugh!!

[B]11/21= 3dp6dbt[/B] = Not feeling much in the abdomen…could smell my husbands SURE regular deodorant that he wears everyday and don’t notice. He was a good 20 ft away…smell is very heightened…I thought there was an old lady with gross perfume on… and mood is vol ital. I was basically crazy, off the hook and then fell into tears!!! Oreos tasted terrible …I love oreos how could this BE!!

[B]11/22= 4dp6dbt[/B] = Got car sick with the sweats and diarrhea 2 times once on the way up to Sac and once on the way back. Ate at my favorite sub shop in Sac and could barely taste anything on the sandwhich…like I was eating for nothing. So After diarrhea we went to Taco Bell got my favorite burrito and same thing could n’t taste…so I didn’t finish eating either of the orders…I ate an apple with pb…ok but nothing like I really want to eat again. No distinctive feelings anywhere else. Actually in much better spirits than yesterday!

[B]11/23= 5dp6dbt[/B] = Head ache in and out loss stool all day. Not much of an appetite food just doesn’t tase as yummy as it use to ( last week).

[B]11/24 = 6dp6dbt[/B] = Head back and diareaha ugh but feel pretty good all day a twinge here and there. 1 sharpe twinge.

[B]11/25 = 7dp6dbt[/B] = head ache in and out bad diahreaha twinges here and there but I was pretty active since Thanksgiving was at our house and then went for a long walk after stuffing face.

[B]11/26= 8dp6dbt=[/B] Twinges here and there nothing big but enough to make be cautious in what I do today!! Beta is tomorrow

[B]11/27 = 9dp6dbt[/B] is Saturday!! ready to know now!![/quote]