What is going on with me?

My husband and I have been trying to have another baby for a few years now…I was diagnosed with cysts on my ovary so Dr prescribed me provera to fix my bleeding problems and to shrink the cysts…Which the pills did exactly that…So I asked my dr about putting me on Clomid to help me ovulate…I never knew if I ovulated,or I just never payed close attention to it…October 11’ was my first month to take clomid…Then in November I took my 5 provera pills to start my period and never started it…So I took 3 pregnancy test and all came out positive…Yesterday 11-15-11 I went to the clinic to get them confirmed and the test came back negative…Idk why it happened…Im guessing I had a miscarriage on the 11-9-11 because I had started to cramp really bad from my back and my lower abdomen and when I stood up I had pressure and a clot the size of a dime came out…So I called my gyno the next day,and she said according to my last period I was 5 weeks 1 day…I just dont know why it happpened…Gonna wait for results on Thursday 11-17-11 to see what they tell me…Hope we can try again very soon for a baby…We have a daughter who will be 10 in March…So I think its about that time for another…