What kind of acupuncture?


I’m totally new to the acupuncture world, so any help on learning what to look for, what to ask for, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Do I just find an acupuncturist and say I need help with fertility?




Hi! You better search for the acupuncture master who works with infertility especially.
Yes, you have to talk with the doctor/master about your [U]infertility[/U], show him/her your results from blood work, good if you have on hands the chart with daily basal temperature (if you know how to do the chart, if not - start it now! don’t wait). Good luck!