What my body knows...

The last few months have been the most challenging I’ve ever gone through. My miscarriage literally floored me and now after a month and bit, I feel better. I’m still touched by sadness now and then, but I imagine, that is to be expected.

Of course, I had to do a lot of thinking. Was I willing to continue to put my body and emotions through this again? Was the financial burden too heavy? How was this impacting my relationship? When is enough?

Definitely lots to think about. Hard thinking.

I have much respect for the incredible doctors who research and are on the front lines of infertility, yet I also need to respect my body and its limits.

I need to listen to what my heart, my spirit and my body are saying.

My body knows to take of itself. It has been so strong so far and I have faith it will take care of me.

My body knows when it is ready and when it is not.

My body is beautiful.

I have always been comforted with this saying, “Within you lies a power greater than what lies before you.” I have been continually amazed by the power and strength of women on these forums. Your joy, sadness, anger, elation, hope, perseverance and resilience have been such sources of inspiration. Thank you for always been a guide.

Beautiful words. Good luck and peace of mind to you on your journey, to wherever that may be.

:grouphug:

I’m so sorry to hear about your :bfn: . Good luck in whatever you decide to do. :grouphug:

Hang in there, Julia. The post m/c weeks are so hard, as grief mixes with hormone crashes. Be gentle with yourself tomorrow and avoid restaurants, malls, etc…anywhere screaming Mothers Day. It’s the worst. Find your own ritual to honor that you have been a mother to some soul who drifted into your life, however briefly.

:bsv: and good chromies to all!