What to do next?

I’m not sure what to do, or when to do it. My chromosome report from my D&C showed I had a baby boy with Trisomy 13. Although I wish this would have never happened, I am somewhat relieved it happened this way. I wanted my baby so much, but I also wouldn’t have wanted him to suffer. If he even made it at all. Now I’m not sure when to try again. I want to do it right away, but I am so scared. I do have 3 frosties, and I heard about Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) testing which can check to see if there are any abnormalities to give me the best chance at a successful pregnancy. I have my 1st appointment at RMA NJ this thursday. This will be the 3rd fertility clinic I go to.
First one I went in all 2011. Did clomid, and IUI and BFN. At my last insemination my doc dropped the semen… I then changed doctors.
2013 I went to another clinic and did 2 rounds of IVF. 1st was no good and 2nd one I got my BFP. I am changing doctors because I didnt like how they treated me once I lost it.
Hopefully RMA can help …

I am so sorry for your loss. I don’t have any advice, I’m basically at the same point you are, but with considerably fewer options and much worse odds.