What type of trigger did you use?

I was just curious what type of trigger you do and how long does it take to test out? My Dr does prevent(?) Which is only 5000.
I’ve always tested out by 7 days (even when I did a 10k for ivf) . I wanted to see a neg so that I could test for real on wends/thurs. I thought my test was negative yesterday morning but when I went back, it was positive. So, I took a couple more. 1 of the same brand, it was positive and 1 of a diff brand that was negative. This morning, I got faint positives on both brands. I’m 8 days post trigger & iui

My doc prescribes ovidrel for me. Tested out 9dptrigger last time - but I didn’t test it out, I just tested at 9 days and saw it was gone.

I’ve done a few of ovidrel (6500IU) and its always gone by 6-7dpIUI. I have also done a few norveral triggers (10,000IU) and those are always gone by 10dptrigger.

10K Novarel. I am 8dptrig today and there was a very very faint line. I’m running low on tests so will test again on Friday (at 10dpiui/12dptrig) :cross:

[quote=md08]I was just curious what type of trigger you do and how long does it take to test out? My Dr does prevent(?) Which is only 5000.
I’ve always tested out by 7 days (even when I did a 10k for ivf) . I wanted to see a neg so that I could test for real on wends/thurs. I thought my test was negative yesterday morning but when I went back, it was positive. So, I took a couple more. 1 of the same brand, it was positive and 1 of a diff brand that was negative. This morning, I got faint positives on both brands. I’m 8 days post trigger & iui[/quote]

Waiting is the worst. Looks like we’re 1 day apart with our IUIs - I will be :pray:we both see a real :bfp:by week-end.

I hope we get our BFPs together :pray:

Any updates?? :babydust:

My test are negative. Will take another tomorrow @ 11dpo/iui…

[QUOTE=md08]My test are negative. Will take another tomorrow @ 11dpo/iui…[/QUOTE]

I’m with ya! :babydust: :pray: