What was your lining at transfer

Hi,

I am almost ready for my transfer on Saturday but my lining is 19mm. Seems a little think? So just wanted to see what other lining were at transfer and if you got a BFP?

Thanks,

Alicia

[QUOTE=sunrisec]Hi,

I am almost ready for my transfer on Saturday but my lining is 19mm. Seems a little think? So just wanted to see what other lining were at transfer and if you got a BFP?

Thanks,

Alicia[/QUOTE]

Mine was 18 long before transfer and triple stripe with my successful cycle. I was trying to find a study that showed increased pregnancy rates in IVF where lining was greater than 16. I found one that showed 17, but it’s not the one I wanted. Being triple stripe and thick is great. It sounds like a beautiful lining to me.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2543019/

I’m kind of the freak of the group, but I got pregnant with a 5.4mm lining! It was perfectly trilaminar though. I considered cancelling the cycle, but my RE felt that we should transfer and I listened to him. We transferred 3 and had 3 sacs and 2 babies!

During my previous cycles, my lining was always 7.4mm and they obviously failed. BUT, we had lots of issues going on and the failures likely had nothing to do with lining issues.

Thanks Ladies. This is very helpful.

Alicia