What's the earliest dpiui has someone had a postive test?

Hi! What is the earliest day past IUI that someone has gotten a positive HPT? I’m anxious to test :slight_smile:
Thanks!!

will
i got a postive on 12pdo

but i know ppl who got there :bfp: on 9dpo

so i depends when the implantation has taken place
which is usually between 9-12 days after ovulations

I am 7dpiui and I’m anxious to test as well, lol! good luck to us :slight_smile:

Feb BFP - I tested out my trigger, so by 6dpIUI the “false” positives were gone. 8dpIUI i got a ghost line that i thought was a evap on a answer brand and $tree. 9dpIUI i got a nice positive line on a test answer brand and $tree. 11dpIUI i got a “pregnant” on a CBE Digi. Since i chart my temps and stuff i know i implanted on 7dpIUI.

wow, missing! that’s amazing!

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]Feb BFP - I tested out my trigger, so by 6dpIUI the “false” positives were gone. 8dpIUI i got a ghost line that i thought was a evap on a answer brand and $tree. 9dpIUI i got a nice positive line on a test answer brand and $tree. 11dpIUI i got a “pregnant” on a CBE Digi. Since i chart my temps and stuff i know i implanted on 7dpIUI.[/QUOTE]

How can you tell from your temperature chart when you implanted?

I also wondered how early you can have implantation after an iui? What’s the earliest?

Implantation- my two cents

Fak-
I had an IUI last Tuesday. Because I have “sticky blood” I need to start blood thinner shots once pregnant. (but not before implantation) So, the doc said, “Start your shots on Sunday night because if it happened, it will of implanted by then.”

So, according to my Dr…he seems to think between Tues afternoon-Sun morning, it should of happened. (roughly 4.5 days)

We shall see…

Cath…My IUI was the day before yours on Nov. 11. I tested out the trigger and got a BFN this AM. I should have waited as now I am feeling sorry for myself, despite knowing that I still have a chance.

It can take 5-10 days to implant. On a BBT chart, some women will see a temp jump the day after implant. Some don’t though. Good luck!

You can click my chart line at the bottom of my siggy and look at my Jan/Feb chart and see. Since i got a neg 6dpIUI after testing out my trigger and a nice pink line at 9dpIUI i knew my 7dpIUI dip was a IP dip. And i was pregnant with triplets.

The normal for implantation is 6-10 days post ovulation. BUT it can happen as early as 5 days and as late as 12 days. I’ve seen some implanation at 14 days after but not very many. After implantation it takes the hcg hormone 2-3 days to show up in urine. But it shows up in blood first.

Missing,

Thanks for sharing your charts! I’m pretty new to charting (just my second month), but as soon as I saw the month where you had the BFP, I could totally see that your chart was tri-phasic. That’s really cool…as I’m still figuring out how much this stuff can really tell me and I’ve mostly just seen example charts in books.

I wish you the best of luck in getting another BFP soon.

Thanks ladies!

Wishin~ I took a test yesterday and was negative too. Hopefully :bfp::bfp:will show up for us in a few days :):cross:

My :bfp: was 13dpiui