WheatGrass..... Helpful?

So, i want to start taking Wheatgrass. I am going to grow my own from organic wheatberries and then juice it myself. I figure this is much better being fresh than any pre-packaged or pill form. I know its super good for you anyways, so if it doesnt help with my fertility at all i guess it isnt a waste of $$$ really.

Ive read a few older threads on people who have taken it but im wondering if anyone has had success after taking it or noticed any changes in egg quality or quantity or anything else they would like to share with me. I think im going to try it and see if it does anything and hopefully God willing, maybe ill get a miracle pregnancy!!! Thanks in advance, Rach

I just started taking it as well, though I buy pre-packaged frozen wheat grass from vitamen cottage. tase horrible but I am willing to try anything. Hope we hear some good responses to your post.

No one taking wheatgrass???

My wheatgrass juicer is on the way :clap:

Im excited to start, but i am having a minor day surgery in about 12 days to remove my polyp, and the doc said NO herbal or home remedies for 2 weeks before the surgery. So, i should probably wait until after the surgery. but i can still use the juicer for juicing while im waiting to take my wheatgrass. Never juiced before, but since my DH doesnt like veggies, i thought it would be a great way to sneak some in his diet.

[QUOTE=rd200]No one taking wheatgrass???

My wheatgrass juicer is on the way :clap:

Im excited to start, but i am having a minor day surgery in about 12 days to remove my polyp, and the doc said NO herbal or home remedies for 2 weeks before the surgery. So, i should probably wait until after the surgery. but i can still use the juicer for juicing while im waiting to take my wheatgrass. Never juiced before, but since my DH doesnt like veggies, i thought it would be a great way to sneak some in his diet.[/QUOTE]

Hope your surgery went smooth and successful and you have a speedy recovery. I did start wheat geass in December, no success yet…
Farah